F1 75 League Part 2

Cars F1 75 League Part 2 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dethrone1427 submitted a new resource:

F1 75 League Part 2 - New historically accurate physics league edition

***PLEASE DELETE ALL OTHER EDITIONS OF 1975 MOD***

Unzip into the AMS directory, this is for league purposes only. The physics are now historically accurate, there will be a further update with Historical Edition with individual physics soon which again will be more historically accurate. Enjoy for the time being :)

Aaron
Dethrone1427

Read more about this resource...

Hi! I´m working on some graphic adjustment to this mod...some front brake disk are orbiting rather than rotating (LOL) i and the susp bar touch the rims on some cars...I have solved this issue on the Shadow, the Mclaren and Embassy...I can upload the files when have finished...I like those physics ;) !

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 241
Currently having issues with the FFB, It's acting like it's in reverse. I know for me after installing Automobilista I had to change my FFB from -50% to +50% to fix that issue. With my FFB at +50 and even 100 the issue still stands. It's fine in a straight line but the second I turn in I can feel the wheel pull that direction, and when I release the wheel in continues to turn until full lock. No other mod does this. Are there others with this problem?

EDIT: I have also tried reversing my FFB and the problem get's even worse. Using a Thrustmaster Wheel

EDIT 2: Nevermind I'm dumb. CTRL+ Num 8 reverses FFB and that fixed the Issue. Mod is great!

Last edited:
Realy good mod!!

Brings me back to the old GPL days :rolleyes:

I hope someone can make a nordschleife 1975 or a track pack with all tracks from the 70`s!!

Manny THx!!;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing