F1 2024 Color Changes

F1 2024 Color Changes 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
maybe you have another color change mod installed, make sure this is the only color change mod you have in your .paks folder
@GLXFX , I'm having the same issue and I have ONLY your mods installed (+ whatever the original files in the folder were from the base game installation). Can you please take a look and advise what I did wrong? Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 2024-03-19 13_40_46-F1Manager23.png
    2024-03-19 13_40_46-F1Manager23.png
    276.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 2024-03-19 13_42_19-Paks.png
    2024-03-19 13_42_19-Paks.png
    554.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
@GLXFX , I'm having the same issue and I have ONLY your mods installed (+ whatever the original files in the folder were from the base game installation). Can you please take a look and advise what I did wrong? Thank you in advance!
hmm not quite sure what's the problem, it seems to be installed just fine

you have 2 color changes installed, you can only have 1 at a time, so maybe remove the KICK/Stake recolor and mantain the 2024 recolor only(it already changes the kick/stake color)

you have 2 color changes installed, you can only have 1 at a time, so maybe remove the KICK/Stake recolor and mantain the 2024 recolor only(it already changes the kick/stake color)
Thank you, can you tell me which files specifically? I just want to confirm. Are you saying I should do the following:
  • Leave
    • pakchunk1-2024 Color Changes by Little0nion_X_P.pak
    • pakchunk1-RB+Stake rename_X_P.pak
  • Remove
    • pakchunk1-KICK Stake recolor_X_P.pak
    • pakchunk1-Stake rename_X_P.pak

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 63 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 22 31.0%