F1 2017 WIP Thread

I can confirm that the game is saving... And that's ****ing great !

My very quick test about a McLaren-Renault
wZKHPZg.jpg

Which version of ERP archiver works. I have 5.2 and it loads the erp file but I cannot see the texture files, and cannot export them. How does it work?

McLaren Renault 2018 Concept WIP

EDIT : New Version (probably def)
Any chance of making a proper Honda version? I get that this is intended to be a 2018 concept, but the livery honestly looks a lot better than the real one so I'd want to use it for my regular races, and as far as I can tell, it should hopefully not require more than just moving and changing 2-3 decals.

Not bad but oo much of dark imo makes me feel like 2015/16 car
I agree, however, I liked a lot the 15/16 car look

Any chance of making a proper Honda version? I get that this is intended to be a 2018 concept, but the livery honestly looks a lot better than the real one so I'd want to use it for my regular races, and as far as I can tell, it should hopefully not require more than just moving and changing 2-3 decals.
I'm not sure to understand what you were saying but there's a lot more than changing 2-3 decals

I'm not sure to understand what you were saying but there's a lot more than changing 2-3 decals
I'm just talking about keeping the livery entirely as it is but having the Honda-related sponsors instead, which should indeed be 2-3 decals as it looks like the vast majority of the ones on the car are unchanged from the base car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%