Skins F1 2017 Season skins by Agustín Vivo 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Agustín Vivo submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 Season skins by Agustín Vivo - F1 2017

F1 2017 Season

Based on Formula Hybrid S1 by Race Sim Studio

>The mod includes:

All 2017 Skins, suits, gloves and tires
New icons and previews (by Agustín Vivo)

All 2017 Helmets (by Marco17_ok)

------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO INSTALL

(First at all, you need the Formula Hybrid mod already installed)

1. Delete all files inside "Skins" folder in "rss_formula_hybrid_2017_s1 folder" located in "Content > Cars"
2. Extract new folders in the same...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

It is a skin pack with all skins released here for Formula Hybrid 2017 ? In that case you need to delete it. Last skin pack was deleted for some reasons pointed by an admin.

It is a skin pack with all skins released here for Formula Hybrid 2017 ? In that case you need to delete it. Last skin pack was deleted for some reasons pointed by an admin.

I have no idea actually. I will wait to see if I have some warnings about it... I didn't include any file of mod, I just made skins with the public template of them... So I think there is no problem by now... Let's wait...

• Deleted member 223075

I have no idea actually. I will wait to see if I have some warnings about it... I didn't include any file of mod, I just made skins with the public template of them... So I think there is no problem by now... Let's wait...

Oh sorry :( I was thinking it was skin pack with all skins published here. Appear that you made all that skins by yourself. Not bad

Agustín Vivo updated F1 2017 Season skins by Agustín Vivo with a new update entry:

Complete skinpack with Bahrein skins.

=== BAHREIN UPDATE for F1 2017 Skins by AGUSTIN VIVO ===

This update includes:

- Ferrari sidepods without one of two "Singha" logos.
- Williams without "Martini" logos.
- McLaren without "Chandon" and "Johnnie Walker" logos.
- Force India without "Johnnie Walker" logos and "BWT" on finn.
- Pascal Wehrlein's Sauber.
- Updated previews with Bahrein liveries.

=== IMPORTANT ===

Don't forget to backup your original files, if you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Agustin,
I really like your skin pack, great quality work!
but there's a little problem, i've some framerate drops with 20 cars on track. Normally i run AC at 60fps vsync without any problem and i've solid 60fps also with 20 RSS Formula Hybrid with default skins.
I noticed that in your pack there are some DTX5 and DTX1 for the same type of textures and also some different size (Riccardo's car texture is 4k,for example) .... Maybe that can impact the framerate?

Hi Agustin,
I really like your skin pack, great quality work!
but there's a little problem, i've some framerate drops with 20 cars on track. Normally i run AC at 60fps vsync without any problem and i've solid 60fps also with 20 RSS Formula Hybrid with default skins.
I noticed that in your pack there are some DTX5 and DTX1 for the same type of textures and also some different size (Riccardo's car texture is 4k,for example) .... Maybe that can impact the framerate?

Hi, well, mmm it's weird and I don't understand what do you mean with "some DTX5 and DTX1 for the same type of textures".

About Ricciardo's car, you're right. That was my fault. The 2K texture is named "2017_Chassis_P4096" in the same folder. Rename it as "2017_Chassis_P" to play with 2K texture.

Hi, well, mmm it's weird and I don't understand what do you mean with "some DTX5 and DTX1 or the same type of textures".

I mean, for example, that in your pack we have some 2017_Chassis_P.dds (2k texture) saved in DXT5 format (5,33 MB) like the two Renault and Hamilton, and the others in DXT1 format (2,67 MB size).
Also, i see both DXT5 and DXT1 format in the finn files and in the rims files.
I really dont know if framerate drops are related to that different compression format.... i dont have idea if Assetto is better with one or other format. I only know that with my pc and my video settings (middle-high) i play AC at solid 60fps, even with many 4k skins on track.
I'm only asking..... ;)

I mean, for example, that in your pack we have some 2017_Chassis_P.dds (2k texture) saved in DXT5 format (5,33 MB) like the two Renault and Hamilton, and the others in DXT1 format (2,67 MB size).
Also, i see both DXT5 and DXT1 format in the finn files and in the rims files.
I really dont know if framerate drops are related to that different compression format.... i dont have idea if Assetto is better with one or other format. I only know that with my pc and my video settings (middle-high) i play AC at solid 60fps, even with many 4k skins on track.
I'm only asking..... ;)
I'm really new in AC so I don't know how framerate works here... I was a modder in F1 Challenge and rFactor (FSOne) and always got the solution but here I'm newbie.

Agustín Vivo updated F1 2017 Season skins by Agustín Vivo with a new update entry:

Russia GP version

=== RUSSIA UPDATE for F1 2017 Skins by AGUSTIN VIVO ===

This update includes:

- Billy Monger tribute on helmets and car liveries.
- Partners changes on Renault, RedBull, McLaren and Force India.

View attachment 188812 View attachment 188813 View attachment 188814 View attachment 188815 View attachment 188816 View attachment 188817 View attachment 188818 View attachment 188819 View attachment 188820 View attachment 188821

=== IMPORTANT ===

Don't forget...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back