F1 2017 REALISTIC tyre allocation (R.C.P part2!)

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC tyre allocation (R.C.P part2!) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Karlito submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 REALISTIC tyre allocation - Real 2017 Pirelli tyre allocation for each race!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: If you think that I'm doing good job, any donation will help me. Thanks! --> paypal.me/rainpikaludo
Hello guys!!
I present you new mod for REALISTIC tyre allocation!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS...

Read more about this resource...

Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC tyre allocation (R.C.P part2!) with a new update entry:

German language, fixed tyre allocation and much more!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: For those who wants give me donations --> paypal.me/rainpikaludo
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What's new??

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think there is a bug in the hard tyre folder, when i copy those , he car is handling like 2016 and times are also like 2016, please check and fix

Confirmed it is a bug in the latest update, as when I reverted to 1.0 problem is solved so please check 1.1

I think there is a bug in the hard tyre folder, when i copy those , he car is handling like 2016 and times are also like 2016, please check and fix
I'll see. I'm busy right now. But make sure to use v4.2 of R.C.P mod. Anyway thanks for feedback.

Actually do not change any ting, because hat is the actual gaps this weekend between the tyres, so nothing meeds to change thanks

thanks for the fast reply. You mean, you want more activity, or i missed something?
Not just activity, it's more because this mod is now "dead". If you read text on v4.3 for F1 2017 R.C.P, then you know why I asked that. Anyway, in short, now you can find this mod (R.T.A) under main mod, R.C.P, coz RD gave us 500 MB for mods.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back