F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can anyone explain how you change the values for grip and such? Cause with the ego erp archiver i can only view the files and not change the values.
Thanks

Last edited:
I want to carry on with the mod, for my career mode. And I wanted to ask if there is any specific rules I need to follow to do the ai for each track, as it would be really nice for me to know so I can get carry on with my career mode :)

Thank you for your mod.
Just a question, I replaced softer tyres iles by normal tyres files in china but tyre compound is softer than he had to be in China. Do you know why?

Last edited:
Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance with a new update entry:

F1 2017 REALISTIC tyre allocation!

Hello guys,
new update is out...hmm actually new mod!;)
You need to download this update and this new mod, otherwise both mods won't work properly!! More information AND DOWNLOAD LINK:
LINK: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2017-realistic-tyre-allocation.14937/
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2017-realistic-tyre-allocation.14937/
Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I´ve edited the other brakeline.xml´s the game has with the pattern you used on the first 5 tracks except the city tracks of monaco, baku and singapur (its impossible that the ai doesnt crash in a wall) to speed up the development. They drive much faster through the corners but they steer too much in some of them and get a lot of understeer which makes them slower. How did you solve the steering? because they have the right speed into the corner but steer to much and loose too much speed.

I´ve edited the other brakeline.xml´s the game has with the pattern you used on the first 5 tracks except the city tracks of monaco, baku and singapur (its impossible that the ai doesnt crash in a wall) to speed up the development. They drive much faster through the corners but they steer too much in some of them and get a lot of understeer which makes them slower. How did you solve the steering? because they have the right speed into the corner but steer to much and loose too much speed.
With hours of testing and so much variantes. Btw thanks for helping, but I'll upload new performances for all cars so your AI won't work properly on new version :(

Hi, i have a feedback for you.
I can't have soft tyres in Monaco in career mode or quick race mode with the tyre update. If I select Soft tyres, I have US tyres.
I tried in Melbourne and it work perfectly so I think it's a problem with the track.

Last edited:
Hi, i have a feedback for you.
I can't have soft tyres in Monaco in career mode or quick race mode with the tyre update. If I select Soft tyres, I have US tyres.
I tried in Melbourne and it work perfectly so I think it's a problem with the track.
Oh yeah, I actually didn't updated 'normal!' folder for US, SS and S oopsie. But it's easy to do that so expect that in next update;)
And also in carrer mode when I'm on the track, AI have entire name but I only have my surname.
That's okay coz I did small trick in language file to avoid "Felipe Pascal" or "Nico Bottas" etc. I actually like it, you? But yeah, I didn't test this in careermode so I'll try to update that too!:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back