F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance with a new update entry:

Gear ratio, drag force and car damage!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHAT'S NEW??
  • Gear ratio for all teams
  • Drag force is now bigger than ever
  • REALISTIC car damage for front wing
Hello guys. Small update is online. Cars should be now faster on straight because of new gear ratio. Also, with this update, now it's harder to follow a car in front of you. That's it for now....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still having the same issue where the performance only works for Ferrari. I've installed the files properly for all the teams using ERP archiver, I literally cannot work out why it's not working

Still having the same issue where the performance only works for Ferrari. I've installed the files properly for all the teams using ERP archiver, I literally cannot work out why it's not working
I'm 100% sure that my files are correct and all cars have 2017 performances so... you probably did sth wrong. My video tutorial should help you. Write me PM for further questions.

Mercedes = Ferrari
Red Bull
Williams
Force India = Toro Rosso = Hass = Renault
Sauber = Mc Laren

Agree?
Agree! I'm working on it! ;)
Have you got a car liveries pack, ideally with all the 2017 liveries in.
Actually I don't want to use other mods because I know how hard it is to do. I know that installation is very complicated but it is what is. But I have plan to do my own liveries after this mod as well as other things which are secret for now.:)
i have installed all the file, but my car can only reach 321/325km/h with no reason
Which track? Be reminded - this mod is copy/paste from real life of F1 2017 so as you probably know, more downforce you have, more drag is on the car. But good news it that I will decrease drag for upcoming updates so then cars will reach higher top speeds (based on Melbourne's qualifying).;)

Could u tell me about what fields in what file(s) do i need to change if i want to increase car performances pls?
Or is there any files i can copy from mercs to replace mclarens file to make them faster? It felt really painful seeing them being at the same level as saubers and haases.

Could u tell me about what fields in what file(s) do i need to change if i want to increase car performances pls?
Or is there any files i can copy from mercs to replace mclarens file to make them faster? It felt really painful seeing them being at the same level as saubers and haases.
Sorry but I don't get this. What do you want to do with car performance.

I did little tutorial for editing car performances that should help you: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2016-modding-questions-thread.124753/page-44#post-2397656
Also, there you can find more posts which should help you. Also, you can just replace e.g mclaren.vtf.xml with mercedes.vtf.xml to make mclaren faster (but you need to edit AI too where we already have mod for that http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/equal-cars-mod-ai-tweaks.133015/)

Feel free to ask everything you want to know as I see you are new here.:)

Sorry but I don't get this. What do you want to do with car performance.

I did little tutorial for editing car performances that should help you: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2016-modding-questions-thread.124753/page-44#post-2397656
Also, there you can find more posts which should help you. Also, you can just replace e.g mclaren.vtf.xml with mercedes.vtf.xml to make mclaren faster (but you need to edit AI too where we already have mod for that http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/equal-cars-mod-ai-tweaks.133015/)

Feel free to ask everything you want to know as I see you are new here.:)
I think i ll start with editing the xml files according to your tutorial. Thanks a lot for the help:>

No problem mate. I'm here if you will need any help!:)
I did replaced the McLaren xml file with the Mercedes one and overwritten the ai files with the equal cars mod, but the qualifying results are now kind of unpredictable where sometimes alonso being in the first row and sometimes down to 15th (i didnt import the xml provided by the equal cars mod).
I just want to see the two mclarens and two mercedes at the top 4 just like what we saw in the qualifying in 2017 australia and other cars remain where they should be at. is there any way that i can achieve this?
also, after i changed the xml file, i found no change in career research diagrams, mclaren is still where it is. is there any ways i can also change that?
thx and have a good day

Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance with a new update entry:

New team order, no more overtaking and much more!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHAT'S NEW??
  • New team order (see screenshots)
  • Added realistic tyre selection for Australia and Russia
  • Added four current fuel suppliers:
    • Petronas Primax:
      • Force India
      • Mercedes
      • Williams
    • Shell V-Power:
      • Ferrari
      • Haas
      • Sauber