F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Some Feedback :

I had a race in China. No problems at all but my major concern is : This mod makes the racing action way way waaaay too fast. It feels now like an Arcade Game or Battlefield 1. I´m 45 years old and now i need reactions like a 16 year old teenager. Breaking becomes now a tiny step on the breaking pedal and after that i go back on full throttle.

I know this mod tries to match the new speeds in the Formula 1 but in my dreams i was hopeing someone can make a mod to balance the current AI to be a bit faster in Bahrain, China and Russia on Legend or Ulitmate difficulty AND to make the AI faster overall on wet conditions.

Beside of that, for everyone who likes it to run 5 seconds faster per track it´s an awesome mod.

Some Feedback :

I had a race in China. No problems at all but my major concern is : This mod makes the racing action way way waaaay too fast. It feels now like an Arcade Game or Battlefield 1. I´m 45 years old and now i need reactions like a 16 year old teenager. Breaking becomes now a tiny step on the breaking pedal and after that i go back on full throttle.

I know this mod tries to match the new speeds in the Formula 1 but in my dreams i was hopeing someone can make a mod to balance the current AI to be a bit faster in Bahrain, China and Russia on Legend or Ulitmate difficulty AND to make the AI faster overall on wet conditions.

Beside of that, for everyone who likes it to run 5 seconds faster per track it´s an awesome mod.
Thanks for your feedback! Yeah, braking distances are much shorter than previous years. In real life it's the same story as here.

About AI: This mod is still in WIP when we talk about AI. Right now, I'm analyzing every corner for each track. Also, this AI is only for dry weather for now. I will do AI for wet weather. This isn't a problem. ;)

Question to Karlito :

I studied your modified "Track.erp" files and noticed that you changed the modifier values in the xxxx.brakelinesettings.xml. What does that means exactly ? Does that means that higher modifier values increasing the grip in the turns for the AI ?

I changed the curvature modifier values for MONZA (increased) by .70 for all the blocks and noticed that the AI was not able to make a turn anymore without an accident. So, i began to decrease the modifiers by .20 and i noticed that the AI was way to slow through the turns but without making any accident. They were just very slow.

1.) So, what does this modifiers exactly do ?
2.) What should i do to get acceptable results to make the AI stable and faster in the turns ?

Question to Karlito :

I studied your modified "Track.erp" files and noticed that you changed the modifier values in the xxxx.brakelinesettings.xml. What does that means exactly ? Does that means that higher modifier values increasing the grip in the turns for the AI ?

I changed the curvature modifier values for MONZA (increased) by .70 for all the blocks and noticed that the AI was not able to make a turn anymore without an accident. So, i began to decrease the modifiers by .20 and i noticed that the AI was way to slow through the turns but without making any accident. They were just very slow.

1.) So, what does this modifiers exactly do ?
2.) What should i do to get acceptable results to make the AI stable and faster in the turns ?
Hi!
Yeah, 0.70 is too much for AI. But how I did this? After changing aero on cars and tyre grip, my car (we) was able to go faster through corners. But AI wasn't able to go so much fast as we can through corners. And as result of this, I increased curvature modifier values for each corner!
So, if you want AI who will go faster through corners, first you need to make car that will be able to do that! ;)

Thank you.

You know why i´m asking. My main problem with F1 2016 is still the AI on wet tires. The AI is too slow on wet tires in comparison to slicks. I´m still searching for a solution for this problem. I thought i should increase the grip modifiers and i would be happy but it seems it´s not easy to solve.

Another odd oberservation :

As i said, the AI was not able to make a turn with +.70 grip modifier but when i was in the pits and accelerated the Qualy-Session all of a sudden the AI was able to produce laptimes i have expected on default. It seems the Time Acceleration don´t work together with the Track.grp file. Do you agree ?

Thank you.

You know why i´m asking. My main problem with F1 2016 is still the AI on wet tires. The AI is too slow on wet tires in comparison to slicks. I´m still searching for a solution for this problem. I thought i should increase the grip modifiers and i would be happy but it seems it´s not easy to solve.

Another odd oberservation :

As i said, the AI was not able to make a turn with +.70 grip modifier but when i was in the pits and accelerated the Qualy-Session all of a sudden the AI was able to produce laptimes i have expected on default. It seems the Time Acceleration don´t work together with the Track.grp file. Do you agree ?
Yes, I agree with you. When you accelerated time or skip session, game uses virtualperformances files.
As I said before, I will do AI for wet track so then your problem with wet times should be completed.

This is probably down to my own incompetence, but I'm having some issues getting the mod to work. I think I followed the instructions properly, but only Ferrari have the 2017 performance, I can't get it to work with any of the other cars.

This is probably down to my own incompetence, but I'm having some issues getting the mod to work. I think I followed the instructions properly, but only Ferrari have the 2017 performance, I can't get it to work with any of the other cars.
Hmm, I will check this. Maybe I uploaded wrong files...

I followed the instructions and copied exactly what you did in the video so not sure where I've gone wrong. This is with version 3.2 btw
I found my problem. In version 3.2 you only have Manor. In version 3.1 you have Ferrari, Merc, Haas, Toro Rosso and McLaren I think, and in version 3.0 you have the rest of grid. That mean you need download version 3.2 and 3.1 to have whole files of this mod. I saw this and I really don't know why I did this, really lol. I will upload new update probably today so then I will set all files in that update.

How is your progress on this mod ? I imagine it will be really exciting to race in Monza with a lot more grip and power along the straights.
Right now I'm working on tyres and other stuffs for cars. Also, me and other guys are working on new R&D system. About AI, I decided to start with it after Melbourne. People who don't drive on Ultimate and Legend AI should't have problem with AI and they are able for career mode or sth like that. So yeah, once I finish this mod, it will be "new game". ;)

Right now I'm working on tyres and other stuffs for cars. Also, me and other guys are working on new R&D system. About AI, I decided to start with it after Melbourne. People who don't drive on Ultimate and Legend AI should't have problem with AI and they are able for career mode or sth like that. So yeah, once I finish this mod, it will be "new game". ;)
Any time frame for when it will be totally finished?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back