F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great News. Thank you very much. Very exciting if your mod should be done some day. It looks like we will play a whole new game.
Thanks! Yea, this will be "new game" because of car liveries and this performance mod. Also, new AI is in WIP (For every track, even for those that already have new and faster AI)
Only problem with AI is that it takes so much time for edit, especially if you want AI as fast as possible through individual corners, what I want and plan to do. :)

Question :

Is it possible to make the AI stronger or more balanced in wet condition compared to dry condition ?
Yes it is, for sure. Also, as some of you guys mentioned that lap times in wet weather are 3-5 sec slower than dry track, I will fix it probably today, or tomorrow (I know where is problem).

Nice! Can I already use this in career mode? And if so, do I need tos tarta new career? I know your havent updated all ai, but i only race against HARD anyway. Thoughts?
Yea actually... I didn't test this for others AI levels, only for ULTIMATE because I play on it. If is AI enough fast for you, then you can play career mode if you want. This mod should work if you didn't restart career mode but... I don't see seem to continue career mode with 2017 perfromance so... If I am you, I would start new career. :)

Unfortunatly i didnt understand one bit about how to install this. Rename files? eea? What is that? I copied the tyre wep, and renamed it but still in the game it didnt work at all. I respect the work you did but could you make it a bit more installer friendly?

Unfortunatly i didnt understand one bit about how to install this. Rename files? eea? What is that? I copied the tyre wep, and renamed it but still in the game it didnt work at all. I respect the work you did but could you make it a bit more installer friendly?
I will probably post a new little update today tonight and... yea I can do more detail installation for sure! I didn't have time for that earlier and also I forgot to edit it every time. But thanks in this type of feedback, I will definitely do installation with more details. :)

Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance with a new update entry:

Manor in and wet tyres fix!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHAT'S NEW??

• Manor is in game (for those who want it)
  • Inters and wets are now corrected
Hi guys. Little update for my mod. As some of you guys are give request Manor, now you can download it. Manor is just behind Sauber in terms of performances. Inters and Wets are corrected (you was able to set only 3 sec slower time than dry weather...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do you add these mods to the game I have f1 2016 on my pc but I don't know how to add it to the game so I can play the mod
Yeah, I did ReadME text file with more details for installation for this and any further version. Write me PM (personal/private message) for your problem with installation. Then I can help you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back