F1 2017 F1 2017 Patch 1.6 Released (PC)

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2017 Game Update 3.jpg

Codemasters have released another new patch for F1 2017, keeping up an impressive rate of development since releasing the latest official Formula One title.

Deployed today to PC, the patch brings with it some very useful fixes to a selection of the main issues still lingering within the new title. Credit where credit is due to Codemasters, the British development team have worked hard behind the scenes to bring new updates and hotfixes to Formula One 2017 since it released to the public back in August, and the level of community interaction and ongoing big fixing is a very pleasant change of philosophy for the long standing game makers, again showing signs of Codemasters intentions to lift themselves out of a (racing) game making doldrums that seem to have plagued the studio for the past few years.

It is worth noting that multiplayer stats will be wiped clean in future weeks once all current platforms hosting the game have received the latest update. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 build updates are currently going through the respective approvals process.

Build 1.6 Update Notes
  • Players losing vibration / force feedback in multiplayer
  • Grid penalties for changing parts now apply correctly when reforming the grid after a formation lap
  • AI will no longer post single sector times as lap times at Monaco
  • Improved texture quality on PS4
  • Stats for Public Multiplayer now work correctly (we will, however, be wiping the leaderboards in due course)
  • Added Polish subtitles
  • AI drivers will suffer reliability issues in Championships mode
  • Various crash fixes

Additional Info

Our internal QA team found to still be present, though we are continuing to investigate:
  • Fixed dark patches / shadows seen when on track

Want to know what the game plays like with a wheel and pedals? Got a burning desire to know more about F1 2017? Worry not, we have some videos that might interest you...

Answering Your F1 2017 Questions
Wet Monaco Racing (Career Mode Round 6)
Release Day Special

F1 2017 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

F1 2017 Game Update .jpg
F1 2017 Game Update 2.jpg

Want to know more about racing online here at RD in F1 2017? Check out our Introducing the F1 2017 Racing Club article to find out how you can get yourself in the mix online. Not enough for you? No worries, we have mods and chat all for your enjoyment! Check out the F1 2017 Sub Forum and get involved with your fellow community members. Remember, sim racing is awesome , but it's even better online!

Happy with the development pace of F1 2017? What are your impressions of the new patch? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Paul Jeffrey, post: 2568823, membro: 5132"] [ATTACH = full] 210324 [/ ATTACH]
Codemasters ha rilasciato un'altra nuova patch per la F1 2017, mantenendo un impressionante tasso di sviluppo dal rilascio dell'ultimo titolo ufficiale di Formula Uno.

Attualmente installato su PC, la patch presenta alcune correzioni molto utili a una selezione delle principali problematiche ancora presenti nel nuovo titolo. Credito in cui il credito è dovuto a Codemasters, il team di sviluppo britannico ha lavorato duramente dietro le quinte per portare nuovi aggiornamenti e aggiornamenti rapidi a Formula Uno 2017 da quando ha rilasciato al pubblico in agosto e il livello di interazione con la comunità e il grande fissaggio in corso è un un cambiamento molto piacevole della filosofia per i giocatori di gioco di lunga data, mostrando ancora i segni delle intenzioni di Codemasters per allontanarsi da un gioco (corse) che fa sognare che sembravano aver afflitto lo studio negli ultimi anni.

Vale la pena notare che le statistiche multiplayer verranno cancellate pulite nelle prossime settimane una volta che tutte le piattaforme attuali che ospitano il gioco hanno ricevuto l'ultimo aggiornamento. Gli aggiornamenti di build di Xbox One e PlayStation 4 stanno attualmente attraversando il relativo processo di approvazione.

Build 1.6 Note sull'aggiornamento
  • I giocatori perdono la vibrazione / forza feedback in multiplayer
  • Le sanzioni di griglia per la modifica delle parti ora si applicano correttamente quando si riforma la griglia dopo un giro di formazione
  • AI non riporterà più i tempi del singolo settore come tempi di gara a Monaco
  • Migliore qualità della texture su PS4
  • Le statistiche per il pubblico multigiocatore funzionano correttamente (tuttavia elimineremo i piani di classificazione a tempo debito)
  • Sottotitoli polacco aggiunti
  • I piloti AI subiranno problemi di affidabilità nella modalità Championships
  • Vari errori di crash

Informazioni addizionali

Il nostro team interno di QA è risultato ancora presente, anche se continuiamo a indagare:
  • Correzioni o ombre scure fissi visto in pista

Vuoi sapere cosa suona il gioco con una ruota e pedali? Hai un desiderio ardente di saperne di più su F1 2017? Non preoccupatevi, abbiamo alcuni video che potrebbero interessarti ...

Rispondere alle domande F1 2017
[MEDIA = youtube] qpDxxLXPdT8 [/ MEDIA]
Wet Monaco Racing (modalità Carriera Round 6)
[MEDIA = youtube] fNErjYT-LPI [/ MEDIA]
Release Day Special
[MEDIA = youtube] CpVSxFBF2RE [/ MEDIA]

F1 2017 è ora disponibile per Xbox One, PlayStation 4 e PC.

[ATTACH = full] 210322 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = pieno] 210323 [/ ATTACH]

Want to know more about racing online here at RD in F1 2017? Check out our Introducing the F1 2017 Racing Club article to find out how you can get yourself in the mix online. Not enough for you? No worries, we have mods and chat all for your enjoyment! Check out the F1 2017 Sub Forum and get involved with your fellow community members. Remember, sim racing is awesome , but it's even better online!

Happy with the development pace of F1 2017? What are your impressions of the new patch? Let us know in the comments section below![/QUOTE]

manca la colorazione per la ivrea della williams con strisce blu e rosse non ancora aggiornata da quando usci f1 2016

They can not and will never. The official livery with the colors (and the logo) Martini can not be inserted as it advertises alcohol. Just like cigarette brands (Marlboro, West). Just as the No Tobacco livery (remember for example at Magny Cours) in F1 2016 and F1 2017 will use the livery called No Alcohol used in Abu Dhabi (but extending it to all major prizes). In these cases the only solution is the mods.

Non possono e non potranno mai. La livrea ufficiale con i colori (e il logo) Martini non è possibile inserirla in quanto pubblicizza alcolici. Così come le livree con marchi di sigarette (Marlboro, West). Così come le livree No Tobacco (ricordo usate per esempio a Magny Cours) in F1 2016 e F1 2017 useranno la livrea chiamamola No Alcool usata ad Abu Dhabi (estendendola però nel gioco a tutti i gran premi). In questi casi l'unica soluzione sono le mods.

Last edited:
Never even noticed it. Your missing out on the best single player experience available.

Don't seem to be getting the qualification bug anymore, anyone else? Last two races last night I have deliberately not used the being on track at the end fix and it has worked fine.
Just did the test I mentioned earlier and something weird is definitely going on, as their fake times are slower in both Australia and Russia than their real times now. What I find interesting is that the gap (22.8 before, 24.0 after) might have something to do with the event settings and not the patch somehow, as I did a test run of the Force India event on 101% just to gauge my initial pace beforehand and now every track seems to have fake AI that is slower by around the same amount as the difference between 110% and 101%, while the regular times are unaffected. Need to do more testing later.

EDIT: Qualified 7th while giving the AI ample opportunities in every session to exploit the fake times. They didn't. In sector 3 they were much slower than on their real laps.

Last edited:
"Impressive" that they fix their buggy game! "credit where credit is due to" WOW was that text written by CM itself?!?

Thank you soooo much CM that you don't leave us alone with this bugs!!! Take all your time you need and fix it until end of the year. Thank you for your impressive work!!!!

There is a bug on the xbox version where if your tire touches a painted wall (doesn't seem to happen with the armco) then the suspension explodes and your race is over. At least at Monaco. If you are in TT, (no damage) when you get close to one of these walls, your tire melts into the wall. Otherwise, we are loving the game. At least on xobx, it's a big leap from 2016, which was fairly lifeless.

I still haven't bought it, but I did few more races in F1 2016 and while it's not without issues, it's still one of the best racing games out there !!!

pros
- great immersive career mode
- living tracks with lots of marshalls, photographers, tv crews,
- safety car
- marshalls waving flags, LED panels showing flags/warrnings
- race rules implemented ( such as passing under yellow and what not)
- really good and useful race engineer ( yes he has sometimes issues, but most of the time he is really helpful)
- deformable grass when you drive over it - nice!

etc.

as far as racing games goes, I think this is probably the best one currently available
yes we have our rFactors2, Assetto corsas, iRacing or pCARs and they all have their strenghts
but as a game - in my oppinion - there can all learn from codemasters !!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 104 14.0%