F1 2017 Modding Questions Thread

if you really want to you can trick around with mat bindings to make it work but then it won't have numbers (I do know one trick that could be used for that but until a few things with it are fixed I can't share)
Yeah I discovered that it can sort of be fixed with mat bindings, but it's not perfect so I chose not to do it

Does the modded career mode still crash when you play invitational events?
i am playing heavily modded career since the modding started and invitational events never crashed for me. So i guess its not really the mods that causes crashes for someone but it must be something else or some combination of things

i am playing heavily modded career since the modding started and invitational events never crashed for me. So i guess its not really the mods that causes crashes for someone but it must be something else or some combination of things
I'm fairly certain the problem regarding events is career helmets not being put in both incardrivers

Probably been already asked and answered, but is it possible to engineer in some way, a method of racing in the same classic cars with different skins on them? Ie is it possible to reasonably replicate a full grid of teams (be it single race, career, championship etc) with real names and liveries. I know the name thing isn't too much of a problem, but the liveries on the other hand...

I suspect it isn't possible given that I haven't seen any mods for it already and I imagine that it'd be a pretty popular thing.

Are you saving it as DTX5?
I did try that but the car looks like this
QmcyxCZ.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline