F1 2017 Modding Questions Thread

Hi. I have a problem i hope you can help me. Im in mclaren for carrer mode and in the midle of the season (thanks to the 1.9 update) i decided to edit the perfomance file of the mclaren making the honda engine more powerful at the Level of renault. The question is that in the carrer mode i have improved my lap times but Alonso seems that he is still having the honda perfomance.
So in qualifing in monza i was 8th and Alonso 20th.
This only happen in carrer mode because in quick race i'm 8th and Alonso is 9th
Thanks in advance!
Do you have any screenshots of this because I just tried and alonso had more performance

Do you have any screenshots of this because I just tried and alonso had more performance
Maybe he had just simulated times from alonso. As I mentioned the times that get simulated are not affected by the performance files. I just cant find where these times come from.

For example if I change Vettel’s helmet in incardriver.erp why is it always blurry ingame? It’s not blurry only when I play as Vettel in quick race.

Oh, okay, thank you very much!

Edit. Managed to create a skin now, now i just have the problem that the game crashes as soon as i start Time Trial/Race..
Any tipps for me? :)
Make sure that you generate mipmaps while saving and you also have to save the files as DXT1.
Are you sure that you saved the mipmaps in the correct folder?
(F1 2017/f1_2017_vehicle_package/teams/*Team */textures)

Is it possible to export a helmet from the base game and edit it? I have one which I really like (Gen02), and I just want to place sponsors and my number on it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back