F1 2017 Modding Questions Thread

I have a weird problem. I was always using com_06 when making custom helmets and they work fine (tutorial from krisdix) but today i tried using com_02 because i've heard from few modders that using com_02 you will have glossy/shiny helmet. But when i try com_02 i see both helmets ingame. The driver have the base com_02 on him, bot on top of it is my custom helmet and its somehow weirdly semi transparent so you can see both of them.
What could be causing this? (i am using ERP 5.2.2017.0805)
EDIT: i tried using ERP 5.1 and it is tiny bit better. you can see the custom helmet tiny bit more and the com_02 tiny bit less. bit you can still see both of them so its not usable.
You have to import both dds-files. :cool:

I have two questions: 1. Is it possible to change one of the carrer faces with a face of a driver on the grid 2. When you use skins you can’t do events in career and by that i mean does the game crash in that case and if it does is it possible not to do events?

I have two questions: 1. Is it possible to change one of the carrer faces with a face of a driver on the grid 2. When you use skins you can’t do events in career and by that i mean does the game crash in that case and if it does is it possible not to do events?
For me it crashes

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. I searched the threads but could not find anything related.
I can succesfull change the career helmet using the awsome tutorial and great work done by modders. But the helmet during classic invitational events and any classic race remains as the default com06 helmet and is very blurred.
Anybody know if it is possible to change that helmet as well? Or any idea which file it could be?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thx
Haluk

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. I searched the threads but could not find anything related.
I can succesfull change the career helmet using the awsome tutorial and great work done by modders. But the helmet during classic invitational events and any classic race remains as the default com06 helmet and is very blurred.
Anybody know if it is possible to change that helmet as well? Or any idea which file it could be?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thx
Haluk
I guess it is incardriver file in 1980.

I'm also trying to get the field a bit more bunched up but with little success. I even gave all the teams the Mercedes vehicle file and although they are too close now it seems that every team jumps away with a certain handicap.

Questions; Are the R&D for each team random or is it set in some file? Will my game and your game go in the same direction if we start off with the same team? Can the R&D paths of the AI teams be modified and if so where? For instance I'm driving a Haas but want the Mclaren to improve faster than the other teams.

I was having a blast with 2016 with Karlito's excellent modded tyrecompound file which I tweaked a bit more and now find the 2017 career races a bit boring. I'm way behind the Red Bulls but too fast for the rest so I'm racing no one?:D

Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back