Misc F1 2017 Mod only German and English by IceF1DE part 1 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@IceF1DE

I have a feeling that you do not know how to update a mod properly here at RD, and this is why this is just an image file.

I'll give you a short window of opportunity to re-upload again with the full mod, if it remains as it is right now for much longer, I will have to delete it.

Updating :-

1. Upload your new file, and the file must be the full mod, not just an added little bit of the mod that you've changed or forgotten to add to the main mod
  2. Write a short description of what is in the mod update
  3. This is very important - You must change the version number of the mod. If you do not change the version number, the new file you uploaded in 1. will be ignored and the mod will revert to the last version of the mod you uploaded.
  4. So if you upload v 1.0, then later on update it you must upload the new file and change the version number e.g v 1.1
Cheers

[QUOTE = "Graham Laing, Beitrag: 2451322, Mitglied: 18531"] [USER = 257773] @ IceF1DE [/ USER]

Ich habe das Gefühl, dass Sie nicht wissen, wie man einen Mod richtig hier bei RD zu aktualisieren, und das ist, warum dies ist nur eine Bilddatei.

Ich gebe Ihnen ein kurzes Fenster der Gelegenheit erneut laden wieder mit dem vollen mod, wenn es bleibt , wie es jetzt viel länger ist, werde ich es löschen.

Aktualisierung: -

1. Laden Sie Ihre neue Datei hoch, und die Datei muss der volle Mod sein , nicht nur ein zusätzliches kleines von der Mod, die Sie geändert haben oder vergessen haben, um den Hauptmod hinzuzufügen
  2. Schreiben Sie eine kurze Beschreibung dessen, was im Mod Update ist
  3. Dies ist sehr wichtig - Sie müssen die Versionsnummer des mod ändern. Wenn Sie die Versionsnummer nicht ändern, wird die neue Datei, die Sie in 1. hochgeladen haben, ignoriert und der Mod kehrt zur letzten Version des Mods zurück, den Sie hochgeladen haben.
  4. Wenn du also v 1.0 hochlängst, dann musst du später die neue Datei hochladen und die Versionsnummer zB v 1.1 ändern
Cheers [/ QUOTE]
Thank you.

Sorry I had to delete this now, as it cannot stay like this.

I believe that you are in contact with one of our German speaking Staff members. I am sure that he has pointed you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 325 27.8%