Skins DELETE RESOURCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAYNERPS3235 submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 Mod For F1 2014 by RAYNERPS3235 - This mod contain the 2017 database,skins and car performance for F1 2014 game.

FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT THING,Thanks to Krisdix for his mod that I used as base for this one.
His YouTube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLdMMydBf7LTvnFcyZ_lbQ
My cannel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxWa2z7qS4rcnDv_xKpd8gA

This mod contain F1 2017 Database: With 2017 drivers, car performances and ai changes.
Skins:2017 Skins for all cars

Read more about this resource...

I have a problem I hope you can help me please. In force india sergio perez and Ocon are change, when I pick checo has the Ocon`s helmet and number. Could you help me? how can I fix this?

I have a problem I hope you can help me please. In force india sergio perez and Ocon are change, when I pick checo has the Ocon`s helmet and number. Could you help me? how can I fix this?
From my experience with Red Bull, you should switch the files inside cars\fc2\livery_00 and livery_01 manually. 00 to 01 and vice-versa, I'd like to know the update (Don't forget to backup your files!)

hi veen thank you man I did what you say, but it didnt fix the problem, then I realized that files inside fc2_gen_high_00.pssg it has to be switched as well. so I changed the names and the problem was fix. thanks man.

sorry man I´ve one more question do you know how can I change a driver´s helmet? what file has to be change it?
To change the helmet, go to characters\models\2013\higtxt_firstname_lastname.pssg or cars\team name\livery_00\textures_high\teamname_tex_high_00.pssg (Number 1 driver) livery_01\textures_high\fc2_tex_high_01.pssg (Number 2 Driver).

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
On the database and on the Language file there are two Nico´s Nico wich is Rosberg and Nico 2 wich is Hulkenberg
Will try, thanks for that!

UPDATE : It still didn't work, I changed db_Nico to Valtteri and db_Nico2 to Esteban, both of them changed to Valtteri!

Last edited:
CARLOS SAINZ TORO ROSSO crash the game in gp mode but KYVIAT doesn't crash the game .
TORO ROSSO In time trial does crash the game. I have also tried replacing the CARS and INTERIORS folders with the original game folders but the game still crash.
Any solutions???
Anyway , congratulations for your job . Your mod is very accurate and well done !!! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back