• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins F1 2017 Mod For F1 2014 by RAYNERPS3235 0.1

This mod contain the 2017 database,skins and car performance for F1 2014 game.

1. RAYNERPS3235

RAYNERPS3235

Ratings:
    +11
    RAYNERPS3235 submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 Mod For F1 2014 by RAYNERPS3235 - This mod contain the 2017 database,skins and car performance for F1 2014 game.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Veen

Veen

Ratings:
    +5
    How do you change Nico Rosberg to Valtteri Bottas? Because changing Nico in the languange file also affects Hulkenberg :\

• Like Like x 1
  3. fabain

fabain

Ratings:
    +11
    I have a problem I hope you can help me please. In force india sergio perez and Ocon are change, when I pick checo has the Ocon`s helmet and number. Could you help me? how can I fix this?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Veen

Veen

Ratings:
    +5
    From my experience with Red Bull, you should switch the files inside cars\fc2\livery_00 and livery_01 manually. 00 to 01 and vice-versa, I'd like to know the update (Don't forget to backup your files!)

• Like Like x 1
  5. fabain

fabain

Ratings:
    +11
    hi veen thank you man I did what you say, but it didnt fix the problem, then I realized that files inside fc2_gen_high_00.pssg it has to be switched as well. so I changed the names and the problem was fix. thanks man.

• Like Like x 1
  6. fabain

fabain

Ratings:
    +11
    sorry man I´ve one more question do you know how can I change a driver´s helmet? what file has to be change it?

• Like Like x 1
  7. RAYNERPS3235

RAYNERPS3235

Ratings:
    +11
    On the database and on the Language file there are two Nico´s Nico wich is Rosberg and Nico 2 wich is Hulkenberg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Veen

Veen

Ratings:
    +5
    To change the helmet, go to characters\models\2013\higtxt_firstname_lastname.pssg or cars\team name\livery_00\textures_high\teamname_tex_high_00.pssg (Number 1 driver) livery_01\textures_high\fc2_tex_high_01.pssg (Number 2 Driver).

Hope this helps!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Veen

Veen

Ratings:
    +5
    Will try, thanks for that!

UPDATE : It still didn't work, I changed db_Nico to Valtteri and db_Nico2 to Esteban, both of them changed to Valtteri!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. xMaTus

xMaTus

Ratings:
    +1
    There's an error. The force india car is grey. It should be pink

11. xFankerz

xFankerz

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, the street circuit of Baku will be inserted in future?

12. Thang Nguyen

Thang Nguyen

Ratings:
    +41
  13. bhanu_77

bhanu_77

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not able to play the Grand Prix mode. Please help me with this issue

• Love Love x 1
  14. rylo pribadi

rylo pribadi

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not able to play the Grand Prix mode. Please help me with this issue

15. uomogatto

uomogatto

Ratings:
    +0
    CARLOS SAINZ TORO ROSSO crash the game in gp mode but KYVIAT doesn't crash the game .
    TORO ROSSO In time trial does crash the game. I have also tried replacing the CARS and INTERIORS folders with the original game folders but the game still crash.
    Any solutions???
    Anyway , congratulations for your job . Your mod is very accurate and well done !!! Thank you.