• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins F1 2017 Mod For F1 2014 by RAYNERPS3235 V0.2 0.2

F1 2017 Mod for F1 2014 Version 0.2

1. RAYNERPS3235

RAYNERPS3235

Ratings:
    +13
    RAYNERPS3235 submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 Mod For F1 2014 by RAYNERPS3235 V0.2 - F1 2017 Mod for F1 2014 Version 0.2

Read more about this resource...

2. _faizalanwar_

_faizalanwar_

Ratings:
    +0
    maybe you can fix mexico and baku circuit please

3. Monty226

Monty226

Ratings:
    +0
    first of all congratulations for the good work done, there are some isssues: the driver suits are not displayed properly in the animations , any helmet i choose will always display a generic one an finally the baku and mexico gp's cause crashes to the game

4. uomogatto

uomogatto

Ratings:
    +0
    CARLOS SAINZ TORO ROSSO crash the game in gp mode but KYVIAT doesn't crash the game .
    TORO ROSSO In time trial does crash the game. I have also tried replacing the CARS and INTERIORS folders with the original game folders but the game still crash.
    Any solutions???
    Anyway , congratulations for your job . Your mod is very accurate and well done !!! Thank you;)

5. MoonCrawlerVG

MoonCrawlerVG

Ratings:
    +0
    anyone know a fix for mexico and baku

6. nortonmetaleiro2017xD

nortonmetaleiro2017xD

Ratings:
    +0
    México and Baku fail :/