Resource icon

Misc F1 2017 Heavy Damage Mod v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
dazzer269 submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 Heavy Damage Mod - F1 2017 Heavy Damage Mod, using CW's F2016 Damage Mod's variables

Hi,

This Mod was created using the variables in CW's F1 2016 Realistic Damage Mod, who in turn credited @KeisariKine for finding the variables in the first place, I think I kept the same parameter values for the Ultra Mod as CW did in his Extreme Mod, but the "More Damage" version has my own values in it.

So all credit goes to these guys for the F1 2016 Damage Mod creation(s).

All I have done is edited the xml in the erp file for each Car.

This Teams folder needs to...

Read more about this resource...

What was meant by not modable, is what's taking place here, too:
The game will not let you save anymore.
The same reason I did not create a damage mod after I finished my tyre wear mod. There's just no reason to it when you cannot save any progress ingame while using that mod.

What was meant by not modable, is what's taking place here, too:
The game will not let you save anymore.
The same reason I did not create a damage mod after I finished my tyre wear mod. There's just no reason to it when you cannot save any progress ingame while using that mod.
Which is the same reason I have not made a new version already
But I guess savings not that important with this mod because you're probably just going to be racing 3 lap 'survive' races anyway

Aha I see, well I don't play a Career anyway, just one off Races, but I can see why its deemed to be not Moddable now for the reasons you mentioned.

Anyway, CW, I hope you are okay with me posting the Mod, I've mentioned you in the Credits.

Btw I wonder how easy it will be to create a Tyre Grip Mod, that could result in AI cars making more mistakes through losing grip on corners, and again, clearly designed at those not needing to save the game. I'm not sure where the variables were stored in F1 2016 for those to be possibly affected similarly in F1 2017.

Found out, you need to take out teams folder (put on desktop or somewhere safe) And just add the teams in the Mod in its place the only thing is ferrari pixels but you can hardly notice

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back