• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2017 graphics settings PC

Discussion in 'F1 2017 - The Game' started by Thijmen Nabuurs, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Thijmen Nabuurs

Thijmen Nabuurs

Ratings:
    +129
  2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,545
    What videocard are you using?

3. Thijmen Nabuurs

Thijmen Nabuurs

Ratings:
    +129
    Im using a MSI GTX 1060 6gb version.
    You need any other settings?

4. Bakki Adam

Bakki Adam

Ratings:
    +2
    IMG_3244.JPG For me it is ok ☝

5. bob76

bob76

Ratings:
    +83
    turn off the motion blur that's a heavy ballast on the gpu

6. Tomek

Tomek

Ratings:
    +548
    Try this:
    "Go to documents > f1 > open hardware_settings_config and search for the "antialiasing" line. Then turn "SMAA" into true and "TAA" and "checkerboard" into false. Then the blur should be washed away. BUT in my case, could be affected by my other graphic settings, the graphic looks a bit "hard". I hope this works for you!!!"

• Like Like x 1
  7. bporion

bporion

Ratings:
    +20
    I tried it a couple of days ago = crash to desk top .

8. ParkYongLee

ParkYongLee

Ratings:
    +226
    You could turn AA completely off ingame, it's the same as setting SMAA to true, because SMAA does not exist in this game. Why people still spread this false information about setting SMAA to true without noticing that it's a placebo leftover and nothing else?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wilson Santos

Wilson Santos

Ratings:
    +24
    how did you get this on the PC? mine is looking ok but not what I expected. Running the game here with a GTX970

10. Richard Hessels

Richard Hessels
    Premium

Ratings:
    +188
    The AA type they used is horrendous. Just makes everything blurry, except when you stand still.
    Looks nice on screenshots but looks just bad while gaming.
    FXAA - with DSR at 2x makes it look better, but takes down my minimum framerate a lot.
    I don't get Codemasters, they have such a high profile, really well selling title on their hands and they can't get the basics rights. I understand such amount of content can contain bugs. But the devs of the Cody team thought we would like those blurry graphics? It's a shame i spend more than 2 hours on trying getting the settings right, otherwise i would have refunded it at Steam. Btw.. the cars drive quite nice.