F1 2017 F1 2017 graphics settings PC

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
IMG_3244.JPG
For me it is ok ☝

Try this:
"Go to documents > f1 > open hardware_settings_config and search for the "antialiasing" line. Then turn "SMAA" into true and "TAA" and "checkerboard" into false. Then the blur should be washed away. BUT in my case, could be affected by my other graphic settings, the graphic looks a bit "hard". I hope this works for you!!!"

Try this:
"Go to documents > f1 > open hardware_settings_config and search for the "antialiasing" line. Then turn "SMAA" into true and "TAA" and "checkerboard" into false. Then the blur should be washed away. BUT in my case, could be affected by my other graphic settings, the graphic looks a bit "hard". I hope this works for you!!!"
You could turn AA completely off ingame, it's the same as setting SMAA to true, because SMAA does not exist in this game. Why people still spread this false information about setting SMAA to true without noticing that it's a placebo leftover and nothing else?

The AA type they used is horrendous. Just makes everything blurry, except when you stand still.
Looks nice on screenshots but looks just bad while gaming.
FXAA - with DSR at 2x makes it look better, but takes down my minimum framerate a lot.
I don't get Codemasters, they have such a high profile, really well selling title on their hands and they can't get the basics rights. I understand such amount of content can contain bugs. But the devs of the Cody team thought we would like those blurry graphics? It's a shame i spend more than 2 hours on trying getting the settings right, otherwise i would have refunded it at Steam. Btw.. the cars drive quite nice.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%