F1 2017 F1 2017 erp file editor

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello everyone out there I have had it with code masters I have bought every F1 game they made this F1 2017 being the most immersive and best to play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Except for some reason they wont allow modding after you pay good money.
I know they had to do something to stop the cheaters online but surely there is another way to stop them, instead of stopping the game from saving during career mode.
I play solely on my computer with no interest at all playing online as there would be quite a few others in my position.
My reason for posting this is I emailed Petar who wrote the erp archiver and he replied as follows-:
Hi Chris,
I don't have plans to fix this any time soon, unfortunately.
Regards,
Petar
On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 3:37 PM, gmhsv8 wrote:
Hello love your work but code masters have done it again cant even mod performance files any more would love if you can do some thing thanks again.
Chris.
Lets all get together and show him how we love his work I for one would be prepared to pay him $10 donation for his work on the erp archiver and lets make it worth while for him and get 5000 to 10000 people to do the same thanks in advance for your time.

Last edited:
Just my 2 cents:
Please Remember that developing the modding tools is not his job. I would also love to see a new version of the EEA but I really dont like how demanding some people are with this.

I am back to playing F1 2016 and returned F1 2017 for now. This way I am not supporting Codemasters. In the end they are the ones actively fighting modding singleplayer with the flimsy excuse of "security".

Just my 2 cents:
Please Remember that developing the modding tools is not his job. I would also love to see a new version of the EEA but I really dont like how demanding some people are with this.

I am back to playing F1 2016 and returned F1 2017 for now. This way I am not supporting Codemasters. In the end they are the ones actively fighting modding singleplayer with the flimsy excuse of "security".
I totally agree with you no one is trying to pester or force Petar into anything so the only thing I will be doing is not buying any more codemasters games, I will go back to Asseto Corsa.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back