• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2017 @ E3 - Videos

Discussion in 'F1 2017 - The Game' started by Matthew Booth, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Matthew Booth

Matthew Booth

Ratings:
    +2,684
    As the standard stuff happens video starting to be leaked out from gameplay videos just remember not final product so not much point complaining :roflmao:

2. whip

whip

Ratings:
    +46
    another year without VR it looks like

that footage looks like some crap cartoon ps3 game

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  3. AllenB2609

AllenB2609

Ratings:
    +12
    I haven't noticed any graphical improvements from the 2016 game...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  4. mikhail000

mikhail000

Ratings:
    +1
    They said it 4K 60fps ready for the new refresh consoles, no word on if it's just a resolution bump or if they've increased the texture resolution too hopefully it matches the target render of the classics trailer otherwise it's useless for the pc master race.

I think they've just concentrated on the handling physics atm the wheels don't look any fatter to me, one thing I saw though was short circuits / alternative layouts for tracks hopefully they included alternative track layouts for classics like mexico 1992, maybe even the Formula E short layout used on monaco where it cuts out the hill and tunnel and goes up the escape road then back down.

5. Mantas Jokubauskas

Mantas Jokubauskas

Ratings:
    +32
    The two alternative layouts were confirmed already:
    Texas "Short" (more like shorter - cuts straight in to back straight after S'es);
    Bahrain short (Paddock layout - google it)
    There will be 2 more - Spoiler: One in Europe, and One in Asia. It's just current possible alternative layouts of current tracks.

Also E3 videos doesn't look good - my current Beta build looked better...

EDIT: VR - not sure fully yet, but there's something... Sadly I can't spoil yet.

6. SergeyK

SergeyK

Ratings:
    +3
    When you can tell all you want us to know about F1 2017.)

7. Strahil Kotlarov

Strahil Kotlarov

Ratings:
    +27
    Once again the game looks really bad.
    Oh well ,back to iRacing / AC / rFactor it is then .
    I see it's catering to pad-warriors once again the physics are complete joke .
    ERS management is non existent and don't get me started on the visuals .
    Had enough of Codemasters and their laziness ,bought 6 games and i'm already at my limit .
    rFactor had to come out once and it's still miles better than this pos .

• Haha Haha x 2
  8. Lee_Aus

Lee_Aus

Ratings:
    +0
    Any news of proper triple screen support?

9. mikhail000

mikhail000

Ratings:
    +1
    Lee spouted the same BS at every E3 video interview,
    if you gonna get interviewed multiplte times at least shake it up a bit with different info in each instead of reading of your rehearsed script to a t.