Resource icon

Helmets F1 2017 AI helmets (Arai, Bell, Stilo, Schuberth) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
y00pdl submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 AI helmets (Arai, Bell, Stilo, Schuberth) - Accurate 3D models for all the drivers in-game.

In this .zip you will find all the accurate helmets for every driver in the game, sorted by brand and ready to customize.

The new models include all the driver-specific accessories like (painted) wings and visor-guards, are 100% accurate to the in-game models. What you see in Photoshop is what you see in-game!

You can also use these templates to customize your own helmet if/when you have changed incardriver_scene.xml to change your career-drivers helmet style. Don't forget you can drop...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, I have the plugin. For example when I open the Alonso helmet dds I see this:

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 439
Hey mate, I have a little problem... I've tried to use my helmet with the Schubert model, but this is what happen...
20171214134805_1.jpg
20171214120958_1.jpg

In fact, it works, but not in the way I wanted. When the driver is outside the car, the base came back to the Arai one. I've made every step that I found in the Modding Thread:
"If you mean the one in the 2017 ERP, indeed you can. In order to do this, you have to change the helmet_d and helmet_n of both your team (so for me that would be career_haas_helmet_D, and career_haas_helmet_N) and 'charname' as well (IE, charname_helmet_D and charname_helmet_N). Then do the same with your gen (or com helmet). Then you have to edit the XML file called "incardriver.scene" file. What team are you driving for?"

"Okay, then look for either one of these four files:
eaid://character_package/kitpart_assets/generic/helmets/helmet_schuberth_01/idf/helmet_schuberth_01" connectjoint="COPY" />
eaid://character_package/drivers/male/2017-sauber_pascal_wehrlein/idf/pascal_wehrlein" connectjoint="COPY" />
or
eaid://character_package/kitpart_assets/generic/helmets/helmet_bell_01/idf/helmet_bell_01" connectjoint="COPY" />
eaid://character_package/drivers/male/2017-sauber_marcus_ericsson/idf/marcus_ericsson" connectjoint="COPY" />
Then copy them both into your...
eaid://character_package/kitpart_assets/generic/helmets/helmet_arai_gp_6_01/idf/helmet_arai_gp_6_01" customMaterialIndex="1" connectjoint="COPY" />
eaid://character_package/drivers/male/2017-sauber_career_sauber/idf/career_sauber" connectjoint="COPY" />"

I've tried to change Stoffel's one (whose I'm replacing in McLaren), but the same insue happen. Can u help me??

Hey mate, I have a little problem... I've tried to use my helmet with the Schubert model, but this is what happen...
View attachment 226473 View attachment 226474
In fact, it works, but not in the way I wanted. When the driver is outside the car, the base came back to the Arai one. I've made every step that I found in the Modding Thread:
"If you mean the one in the 2017 ERP, indeed you can. In order to do this, you have to change the helmet_d and helmet_n of both your team (so for me that would be career_haas_helmet_D, and career_haas_helmet_N) and 'charname' as well (IE, charname_helmet_D and charname_helmet_N). Then do the same with your gen (or com helmet). Then you have to edit the XML file called "incardriver.scene" file. What team are you driving for?"

"Okay, then look for either one of these four files:
eaid://character_package/kitpart_assets/generic/helmets/helmet_schuberth_01/idf/helmet_schuberth_01" connectjoint="COPY" />
eaid://character_package/drivers/male/2017-sauber_pascal_wehrlein/idf/pascal_wehrlein" connectjoint="COPY" />
or
eaid://character_package/kitpart_assets/generic/helmets/helmet_bell_01/idf/helmet_bell_01" connectjoint="COPY" />
eaid://character_package/drivers/male/2017-sauber_marcus_ericsson/idf/marcus_ericsson" connectjoint="COPY" />
Then copy them both into your...
eaid://character_package/kitpart_assets/generic/helmets/helmet_arai_gp_6_01/idf/helmet_arai_gp_6_01" customMaterialIndex="1" connectjoint="COPY" />
eaid://character_package/drivers/male/2017-sauber_career_sauber/idf/career_sauber" connectjoint="COPY" />"

I've tried to change Stoffel's one (whose I'm replacing in McLaren), but the same insue happen. Can u help me??
Sure can! Can you send me a PM with what you've done so far?

how do you manage to get your helmet to be a bell / schuberth etc. incl. winglets in carrer mode?
Is there a tutorial?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%