F1 2016 WIP Thread

Try to import the decal again to the original. And I'm not sure if 0 mips is normal but you did substitute the mipmap?

If you can't get it you could working upload the files and I'm sure someone can give it a go.

Yes, I do not think I 'm smart enough to figure this out so it would probably be better if someone who knows how to do, get paint and decal files and solves it in a simpler way .

20160914102105_1.jpg

I finally managed to replace Rexona with degrre
I noticed that it is possible to overwrite the original mpmaps file only once second overwrite it still reads the first
or is erp archiver bug?

Wow, great!
Keep up your work.
Essentially it's done but the problem is either no dash in other views and only in cockpit. Then their's the other option of having it in both views but the DRS and PIT bar is forever on the screen. No indicator of DRS or PIT lane distance/ DRS always saying press the button/key to activate. That's the best I can do atm.

Last edited:
Is there a way to edit car performance. Could I have my team mate have slightly more grip or engine performance than me?
Yes. If you wanted to edit Ferrari's performance you would find the ferrari.vtf.erp and open it in ERP Archiver. Then you would convert it to .xml file and use Notepad++. Once you have finished editing your Ferrari file, you need to import it back into ERP Archiver and save.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 124 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%