F1 2016 WIP Thread

I got the sidepods and numbers fixed on the McLaren. Ended up uploading it as a separate mod.
20170203193758_1.jpg 20170203193759_1.jpg 20170203193802_1.jpg

upload_2017-2-5_0-26-52.png

Gear ;)
upload_2017-2-5_0-28-43.png

NO DRS ;)

EDIT:
Little update about 2017 performances.
AI manage to do their best lap so far, 1:22.8 (previus was 1:23.6)
I still work on AI files ;). For now I only edit a gripperformance for AI, but it doesn't change times :(.

Last edited:
I've spent like the last 2h mapping the renault at pixel level. Once I finish I will upload it as a mod. Should help modding atleast a bit.
Hi! Do you still work on your mod? Or did you maybe finished it? I don't have enough time for mapping, specially in 2D program, so that your mod will really help, not only me, but everyone!
Have a nice day! :)

Hi! Do you still work on your mod? Or did you maybe finished it? I don't have enough time for mapping, specially in 2D program, so that your mod will really help, not only me, but everyone!
Have a nice day! :)
I did do most of it. I haven't done the engine cover as it's pretty self explanatory. If you would like to see me upload it as is I can do that
screenshotmap.jpg

So, today I find some time to test AI, again. But, I had a problem. I spent 2h for nothing. AI from "ego_package" is trash, everything what I try, cars drived the same time (I know, I didn't use flashback and these things). Then I find AI brake settings for each track and... yea, only good thing is that the AI change their time when i edit something. As I said, last 2 hours I was editing some values for only first corner, and AI alweys makes mistakes (go wide, early braking etc. - not for their fault, they work what I tell them :)). So, 2h for nothing, and that is only 1 corner and also 1 corner for only one track!!! I have one more try with Telemetry aplication which is here on this forum so, if that also will not work, then I think we won't be able to see that so much fast times!:( If someone have a more experience than me with AI, I think we all will be very grateful for his/her help!;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back