F1 2016 F1 2016 UK TV Advert Preview

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2016 Game - Torro Rosso.png

Codemasters have revealed an early preview of the upcoming UK television advert for their latest Formula One game, F1 2016.

Breaking from the usual tradition of simply recreating the new paint schemes and bodywork styles of the current season, F1 2016 appears to be a substantially enhanced game from earlier iterations of the series. Containing a host of new features such as VSC, formation laps, manual pit lane entry, jump starts and of course an expanded multiplayer environment that now allows upto 22 cars to race in a single event, F1 2016 looks set to be the most polished version of the long running game franchise to date.

Take a look at the 40 second UK TV advert below:

Formula One 2016 is currently available to pre order and will be released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on Friday 19th August.

Check out the RaceDepartment Codemasters F1 Series forum for news, discussion, mods and leagues for all the current Formula One games on Windows PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

F1 2016 Game - McLaren.png F1 2016 - Ferrari.png F1 2016 Game - Sauber.png

Do you like the new advert? Getting excited for the game release? Have you pre ordered your copy yet? Let us know in the comments section below!

I'll admit it, I really like the idea of this first person Formula 1 RPG. Pre-ordered since the pound is so low it's almost like buying the game 50% off here in Ikeacountry, hope the handling isn't too ****.

Why don't you wait and judge it after trying it? It's really childish to condemn a game without actually trying it. :rolleyes:

You can expect all what you want, but the game is what is, the same ARCADE F1 game...with some new animations & the new grid, the majority part of the players want see the ''real'' liveries & pilots, that is what this game brings, not much more, so..I DONT expect much more

Im sure the kids are happy with this new game :rolleyes:

You can expect all what you want, but the game is what is, the same ARCADE F1 game...with some new animations & the new grid, the majority part of the players want see the ''real'' liveries & pilots, that is what this game brings, not much more, so..I DONT expect much more

Im sure the kids are happy with this new game :rolleyes:
Like I said, childish.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 112 7.6%