1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured F1 2016 UK TV Advert Preview

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

F1 2016 Game - Torro Rosso.png
    Codemasters have revealed an early preview of the upcoming UK television advert for their latest Formula One game, F1 2016.

Breaking from the usual tradition of simply recreating the new paint schemes and bodywork styles of the current season, F1 2016 appears to be a substantially enhanced game from earlier iterations of the series. Containing a host of new features such as VSC, formation laps, manual pit lane entry, jump starts and of course an expanded multiplayer environment that now allows upto 22 cars to race in a single event, F1 2016 looks set to be the most polished version of the long running game franchise to date.

Take a look at the 40 second UK TV advert below:

Formula One 2016 is currently available to pre order and will be released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on Friday 19th August.

Check out the RaceDepartment Codemasters F1 Series forum for news, discussion, mods and leagues for all the current Formula One games on Windows PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

F1 2016 Game - McLaren.png F1 2016 - Ferrari.png F1 2016 Game - Sauber.png

Do you like the new advert? Getting excited for the game release? Have you pre ordered your copy yet? Let us know in the comments section below!

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. Wheel - check. Rig - check. Vr - :unsure:

Two outta three ain't bad

#ready

• Like Like x 2
  3. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

Ugly commercial..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Timmieturner12

Timmieturner12
    Premium Member

They forgot to show the best part of their game. The crashy, laggy multiplayer races..... Codies I'm utterly disappointed in ya now.

• Wow Wow x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. Ole Andreasen

Ole Andreasen
    Hey... wait up! Premium Member

Luckily I am easy to please - I have my pre-order in, and look forward to the weekend. I am mostly into offline racing so the "crashy, laggy multiplayer" will probably go by unnoticed by me anyway :laugh::laugh:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Rodent

Rodent
    Premium Member

I'll admit it, I really like the idea of this first person Formula 1 RPG. Pre-ordered since the pound is so low it's almost like buying the game 50% off here in Ikeacountry, hope the handling isn't too ****.

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. The trailer looked like "in game footage withouth any cenamtic cameras". Like a new startup game company that has no budget in marketing. Even Assetto Corsa delivers much better than codemasters in this situation, what a joke!

8. dm!...looks like an F1 game of Co:poop:masters

9. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

"Codemasters is a joke because the trailer is not like a different company's trailer"
    Great review

10. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Why don't you wait and judge it after trying it? It's really childish to condemn a game without actually trying it. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. You can expect all what you want, but the game is what is, the same ARCADE F1 game...with some new animations & the new grid, the majority part of the players want see the ''real'' liveries & pilots, that is what this game brings, not much more, so..I DONT expect much more

Im sure the kids are happy with this new game :rolleyes:

• Sad Sad x 1
  12. Rodent

Rodent
    Premium Member

I sure hope so, kid at heart for life.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Someone who is happy with arcade games is a kid now? :roflmao:
    Best arguments ever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ole Andreasen

Ole Andreasen

Me 2

15. Ole Andreasen

Ole Andreasen

Yep, this thread is getting to be nothing but teeth, but still utterly pointless

16. Ill admit I ranted it a bit, but the main point is that the trailer was not up to standard compared to what they offer as a racing game, if that makes sense?

17. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Like I said, childish.

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. No, that's not my argument, my argument is written above, that phrase that you copied is just a feeling, I imagine that a child should feel happy when they take a joypad and drive a F1 car at full throttle

By the way...be happy :thumbsup:

• Sad Sad x 1
  19. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Ah, so adults and F1 fans shouldn't?