F1 2016 F1 2016 Thrustmaster T500 Settings

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
To optimize the force feedback and the overall settings of your Thrustmaster T500 wheel for F1 2016 you need to do a couple of things.

1. Download the T500 Config Manager Below
  2. Apply correct settings
  3. Done
  • Ad 1: Download the T500 Config Manager*.
    • Upzip the file attached to this post.
    • Place the file on the desktop or anywhere you can easily access it
    • Open the folder and the file T500_Config_Mgr.exe
    • Copy the settings below and save as "F1 2016".
    • In the future always enable scheme F1 2016 and leave the config manager running while playing F1 2016.
F1 2016 - Thrustmaster T500 Config Manager Settings.jpg

• Ad 2: Apply correct settings
    • In game go to your controller settings and apply the settings below
F1 2016 - Advanced Wheel Settings Thrustmaster T500.jpg

F1 2016 - Force feedback Options Thrustmaster T500.jpg

* Thanks to Basherboards for their great application

Attachments

• T500_Config_Mgr.zip
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,548
To optimize the force feedback and the overall settings of your Thrustmaster T500 wheel for F1 2016 you need to do a couple of things.

1. Download the T500 Config Manager Below
  2. Apply correct settings
  3. Done
  • Ad 1: Download the T500 Config Manager*.
    • Upzip the file attached to this post.
    • Place the file on the desktop or anywhere you can easily access it
    • Open the folder and the file T500_Config_Mgr.exe
    • Copy the settings below and save as "F1 2016".
    • In the future always enable scheme F1 2016 and leave the config manager running while playing F1 2016.

Can I ask what this programme does that the Thrustmaster control panel doesn't do? Or am I missing something?

• Deleted member 6919

Been using this App for years, very good, just allows you to have different settings for each sim, just open it up enable the one you want to use and all is good, you don't need to keep the App open once you have selected one of your configs.

@Bram Do you also change the hardware rotation to 360? Or only the software settings? I also have the T500RS, with T3PA Pro pedals. Though I have a really hard time controlling wheelspin since the throttle is over responsive. Do you have any suggestions to optimize this? Does anybody else have any suggestions or adjustments for their T500RS for F1 2016?

@Bram Do you also change the hardware rotation to 360? Or only the software settings? I also have the T500RS, with T3PA Pro pedals. Though I have a really hard time controlling wheelspin since the throttle is over responsive. Do you have any suggestions to optimize this? Does anybody else have any suggestions or adjustments for their T500RS for F1 2016?

Wear a sock on your right foot & a slipper on the left foot & practice practice practice :thumbsup:
Hope that helps but if it doesn't remember you have a top quality wheel & pedals set :inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back