F1 2016 F1 2016 Thrustmaster T300 Settings

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
These are my settings for the Thrustmaster T300 this is with the F1 wheel but it works just the same on the standard rim. I am able to feel the brakes lock up, catch oversteer and feel the steering load up in fast corners.

Note: This is with Fanatec Elite pedals.

TdoeTVo.jpg

proUX4i.jpg

kPZNnYA.jpg
SevhoRI.jpg

Last edited:
Don't you feel that wheel is to light with this settings? My issue on other hand is I run full weekend race and my TX about on 34 lap start loosing strenght. Question to CSW V2 owners is this effect happening on Fanatec wheels as well?

I don't personally feel it is too light as modern F1 cars look quite light on the steering, I felt as I do in most games if I go heavy that I am missing out on some fidelity. Obviously there is a lot of personal preference with any settings, just turn up the wheel weight a little until you like it. Also there is probably some variation in wheel bases to take into account.

I have not felt the loss of strength that you mention in longer races.

I'm just getting into F12016 now and so far it is ok. But I am having problems with my TM TX base with the F1 wheel.

I am doing a career mode and started with the lower team(Hass) and the car is very difficult to handle!...
I'm not sure if that's the way it supposed to be but the wheel has this strange dead zone where every time I clip the curbs the wheel goes into this wobble left and right..very frustrating. I setup my wheel like Lazarou, but I'm still getting this wobble effect...I don't know what to think of it.

I'm going to keep messing around with it but was hopping someone has a solution, maybe someone has the same issues? or am I setting up this wrong. My pedals are the Fanatec clubsports 1 first version. Maybe it has something to do with that? Maybe not setting it up correctly in the game?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 89 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 127 13.7%