F1 2016 Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Livery

Skins F1 2016 Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SkyFall submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 SCUDERIA FERRARI SF16-H Livery MOD - 2016 Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Livery Skin MOD by SKYFALL

SKYFALL F1 2016 SCUDERIA FERRARI SF16-H Livery MOD SKIN v1.0

This is my take on the SF16-H for the 2016 F1 Season MOD. Hope you guys like it!!! If you make a Video or use this skin in your MOD please send a link or post a comment, and don´t forget to give credit. Thanks. :cool:

For more info visit:

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skyfall-f1-2016-season-mod.9712/

Instructions:

Please back-up your files.
For best...

Read more about this resource...

Looks brilliant man, what's next to come? I'm hoping for Red Bull and Manor. What other mods are available for this game that help improvement?

Looks brilliant man, what's next to come? I'm hoping for Red Bull and Manor. What other mods are available for this game that help improvement?
Thanks Bro!!! :thumbsup: MrTheRacer has done an excellent job on Red Bull and (soon to be posted) Manor. So I think we´ll get you covered!!:laugh: If you want to join us, just send a note, we´ll be in need of Beta Testers for the upcoming Mods.
Regards, SKYFALL

Yup. I just loaded the skin right now and noticed the same problem. He forgot to update the Bump map that generates the cars light reflections. :confused:
That´s why we need Beta Testers :roflmao::roflmao: .... Thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Awesome, glad I could help :) I'll be sure to install more 2016 liveries as they come and give you guys feedback and screenshots if needed. Awesome work, loving my faux F1 2016 game so far haha.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back