1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Skins F1 2016 Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Livery 1.0

2016 Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Livery Skin MOD by SKYFALL

1. SkyFall

SkyFall

Ratings:
    +57
    SkyFall submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 SCUDERIA FERRARI SF16-H Livery MOD - 2016 Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Livery Skin MOD by SKYFALL

Read more about this resource...

2. Gary3

Gary3

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks brilliant man, what's next to come? I'm hoping for Red Bull and Manor. What other mods are available for this game that help improvement?

3. SkyFall

SkyFall

Ratings:
    +57
    Thanks Bro!!! :thumbsup: MrTheRacer has done an excellent job on Red Bull and (soon to be posted) Manor. So I think we´ll get you covered!!:laugh: If you want to join us, just send a note, we´ll be in need of Beta Testers for the upcoming Mods.
    Regards, SKYFALL

4. Gary3

Gary3

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I think I may already be beta testing haha, I noticed these with the Red Bull skin and showed Racer, I think he said he's looking into it

http://imgur.com/a/AgODJ

5. SkyFall

SkyFall

Ratings:
    +57
    Yup. I just loaded the skin right now and noticed the same problem. He forgot to update the Bump map that generates the cars light reflections. :confused:
    That´s why we need Beta Testers :roflmao::roflmao: .... Thanks for your help :thumbsup:

6. Gary3

Gary3

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome, glad I could help :) I'll be sure to install more 2016 liveries as they come and give you guys feedback and screenshots if needed. Awesome work, loving my faux F1 2016 game so far haha.