1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2016 saves damage

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Nexus Nikens, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Hello beautiful people of RaceDepartment is the first time I use the sections discussions I think is useful from the many answers you give to each question so I decided to expose my problem here after sending an email to codemasters but who knows when I will respond, therefore, : For problems we had at the pC which then still led me to do so I had to uninstall course format f1 2016 but once reinstalled told me that damaged bailouts, made me send the bailouts to codemasters and told me if I wanted them to recover, I of course I said yes because with a current career at renault with a win, a third place, retreats and null placings, anyone would like to retrieve a career so strange, but trying to recupararli told me that the recovery attempt had failed, then I provat to retrieve backup files even if you do not I had never done, and the same had failed, now I wonder what's the steam cloud if he tells you that the files are damaged? the technician who formatted the pc told me that I can be that in the meantime the version of the game had been updated but the last update dates back to October 14, and I formatted much later. So now what can I do? Thanks in advance, F1 always good and go Nico.