Resource icon

Misc F1 2016 Performance 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
First off all thanks great mod. However, career progress does not save. It will progress as long as you have game active. If exit to desktop and start again the progress is gone. I know this mod is not be used online but I am describing what happens, so that nobody says that mod does not work. Time trial time is not uploaded and will not get registered. Multiplayer lobby will not let you join any session prompty message you have been kicked for cheating.
Career progress save should be fixed. Thats all

Relax man, behave yourself, you do realize he is making mods for free stopping giving orders, he is trying the best he can. As with any mod there are bugs which sometimes takes time to iron out. Also I dont think its the mod, its the way the game works, codemasters may have put something into the game which stops saving if the game detects some modified values or files.

Are you going to release updated version with saving fix. Or you are working on something else just wanted to know cause the mod is amazing really would have liked updated one where it does save.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%