• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2016 (PC) with Fanatec CSWB V2.5 - does it really work?

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Sandstormi, May 9, 2017.

1. Sandstormi

Sandstormi

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi There,

Is there anyone here that really plays F1 2016 (PC) a lot with Fanatec CSWB V2.5 (or V2) + ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Carbon + ClubSport Pedals V3 and can confirm that this setup is really working nicely without issues (or complicated work arounds etc.)? I would love to get a SUPERP setup like this, but after searching the web for a couple of days it seems to me that Fanatec has a lot of issues, wheels had gone broken commonly, problems to get it work on F1 2016 etc... (These comments are made about CSWB V2, not V2.5 though). I don´t want to invest that much if this just is not a RELIABLE solution for F1 2016. So far raced with G27 and had ZERO problems with it in 9 years -that´s a reliable product! :)

Or should I just settle with TM TS-PC Racer (+my thrusty old G27 pedals) and save the ~500€..? Anyone have experience with that setup with F1 2016?