F1 2016 F1 2016 - New Americas Trailer

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2016 Game Americas Trailer.jpg

On the eve of the 2016 United States Grand Prix, Codemasters have released a pretty cool new trailer showcasing some of the Americas content found in F1 2016. Already proving to be a popular game, F1 2016 is the official title of the FIA Formula One World Championship and is the seventh instalment of the franchise produced by Codemasters since 2010.

Although released to celebrate the upcoming United States, Mexican and Brazilian Grand Prix, the trailer does strangely feature scenes from Spa...in Belgium...in Europe... Mmmm.

Still that "slight" oversight aside, the trailer is pretty well made and the game is arguably the finest release from Codemasters since taking over the official licence prior to the 2010 season. With regular updates coming to all three platforms, and seemingly an increased attention paid to the gaming community by Codemasters, F1 2016 is very much making its mark as one of the best racing game releases of 2016.

Check out the F1 2016 Americas trailer below:

Formula One 2016 is available to purchase on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

Check out the Formula One sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussions regarding the game. Have a look at some of the mods we have to download, and join in one of the many F1 2016 race events we hold.

How are you enjoying F1 2016? Which is your favourite circuit in the game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I had forgotten that Tilke had ruined México :(
When will that monster stop?

I'd much rather he built new awful circuits than ruined existing ones. There is a reason why the majority of good circuits these days are only used for national and club racing - all the international ones have been desecrated.

I'm not saying the national / club ones haven't been too, but usually to a much lesser extent and with a lot more respect paid to leaving the tarmac and form of the original layouts intact (with exceptions like brands hatch where almost every corner has changed but to the casual observer the wouldn't realise this).

I'd much rather he built new awful circuits than ruined existing ones. There is a reason why the majority of good circuits these days are only used for national and club racing - all the international ones have been desecrated.

I'm not saying the national / club ones haven't been too, but usually to a much lesser extent and with a lot more respect paid to leaving the tarmac and form of the original layouts intact (with exceptions like brands hatch where almost every corner has changed but to the casual observer the wouldn't realise this).
And he's only 61, so he could still cause major damage for years to come.

I do love Sepang, Chang, COTA and AMP (Georgia) though, so I can't hate him completely.

D

Deleted member 130869

• Deleted member 130869

The only advantage of F1 going to obscure locations or those without racing heritage is that Tilke/FIA stay away from the remaining tracks we can still enjoy.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • €3001-5000