F1 2016 Modding Questions Thread

• Deleted member 244321

hi, how i can change tyre brand colour? per example make ultrasoft with grey colour

Hey guys!

I need ur Help. I downloaded some Mods (Skins) for F1 2016 and they worked well. I installed them with the Ego ERP Archiver.

I changed some Numbers or Colours by myself and in my game that mod worked well.

The question I have is, how can I share them now?
I want to play a online championship with my brother and I uploaded him the ERP and assetgroup file and he replaced them with his own.
At least it doesnt work. Some detail change but not all.
I dont understand why because I downloaded the Red Bull Audi F1 Mod and in this Files it worked the same way. I just replaced both Files and went ingame and it worked. Why it doesn't work at my brothers PC, if I share my files? At my PC I see all changes I made at it work very well.

I hope you can help me. Sorry for my bad english!

KR
Jayjay

Hey guys!

I need ur Help. I downloaded some Mods (Skins) for F1 2016 and they worked well. I installed them with the Ego ERP Archiver.

I changed some Numbers or Colours by myself and in my game that mod worked well.

The question I have is, how can I share them now?
I want to play a online championship with my brother and I uploaded him the ERP and assetgroup file and he replaced them with his own.
At least it doesnt work. Some detail change but not all.
I dont understand why because I downloaded the Red Bull Audi F1 Mod and in this Files it worked the same way. I just replaced both Files and went ingame and it worked. Why it doesn't work at my brothers PC, if I share my files? At my PC I see all changes I made at it work very well.

I hope you can help me. Sorry for my bad english!

KR
Jayjay
Share the f1_2016_vehicle_package folder as well (not the one in asset_groups)

I'm editing car textures using Paint.Net DXT 1 and when I play the game the texture of the car won't appear. It just shows the pilot, the wheels, etc, but the texture remains invisible.

Anyone can help? Thank you so much. :)

I found this tip on the codemasters forum of someone saying how to disable rain in F1 2014 and I was wondering if anyone knows if it will work with F1 2016

"edit the tod.XML file in track folder. You will see a list of scenerios with a number after it. This is the "dynamic weather". All weather in the game is one of these scenerios. Each one with a number is active for that track. I believe that the first scenerio is a dry race. Put 1.0 after this and remove all other numbers. At the bottom you will see a similar figure for each weather type. Put 0.0 for light and heavy rain. Then enjoy no rain."

Hello!

I am currently modding helmets for F1 2016 using the ERP Archiver and GIMP 2

When I export the helmet which I edit in gimp it all works fine as I changed some of Raikkonens helmet a more darker red.

But when I import it in place of the old helmet the colours come up blue instead and I feel like I am using the wrong software to do this.

Can anyone help?
Thanks

Hello guys, i'm trying the Not Created Equal 2 mod and i followed all the steps after i allocate the stars in each team, but every time i join the game the results are the same. Any help?

I found this tip on the codemasters forum of someone saying how to disable rain in F1 2014 and I was wondering if anyone knows if it will work with F1 2016

"edit the tod.XML file in track folder. You will see a list of scenerios with a number after it. This is the "dynamic weather". All weather in the game is one of these scenerios. Each one with a number is active for that track. I believe that the first scenerio is a dry race. Put 1.0 after this and remove all other numbers. At the bottom you will see a similar figure for each weather type. Put 0.0 for light and heavy rain. Then enjoy no rain."
That file isn't in the game

Follow this from 3:00
I copied all the erp. files from the teams into the folder with the NCE 2 program and i did the process again. Pressed the Import button, everything went alright. Then i pressed the export button and at the end it says 11 times "The system cannot find the path specified. 0 files coped." Any help here???Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years