F1 2016 Modding Questions Thread

Hello,
I really want to remove the national flags on the results screen etc, but I just can't find anything regarding this, so I thought I'd ask here. I've seen some Mods and Youtubers having them removed.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
I really want to remove the national flags on the results screen etc, but I just can't find anything regarding this, so I thought I'd ask here. I've seen some Mods and Youtubers having them removed.

Thanks in advance!
Theres no fancy mod for that. I just take a screen shot of the results and photoshop the flags out

Okay guys update on the chassis mod, everything works perfect, except that he drivers hands are not on the steering wheels.... I have tried to edit the files the same way I have changed the chassis but the game crashes after changing one line in the animations files... If anybody would like to give it a go to edit the animations it is in F12016/asset_groups/animation_package_scenes/incardriver/2016/incardriver.erp and on ERP under the PKG files there are 21 files per team and 1-20 effect the movements of the hands and the 21st is la compilation of them..

good luck guys

Okay guys update on the chassis mod, everything works perfect, except that he drivers hands are not on the steering wheels.... I have tried to edit the files the same way I have changed the chassis but the game crashes after changing one line in the animations files... If anybody would like to give it a go to edit the animations it is in F12016/asset_groups/animation_package_scenes/incardriver/2016/incardriver.erp and on ERP under the PKG files there are 21 files per team and 1-20 effect the movements of the hands and the 21st is la compilation of them..

good luck guys
So just exporting all 21 of the animation files you need, then importing them over the existing ones at the new team didn't work?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%