F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS

Misc F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm not great at editing the handling files, maybe someone else might make it...

ah no worries :)
Saves you some work matey :) Any ideas what is the cause of the handling reset if things are forwarded or skipped?

I tend to do fuller sessions anyway so won't affect me, might just have to make a brew for 10 minutes whilst pracco finishes up, but I guess it may be a problem for others.

Still holding out for this one, my internet sucks so only want to DL this once (yes it really is that bad that 80mb can pose an issue :( ) Can't wait to jump in that Haas and have some mid tier battles though :D
Hello, just to clarify. The handling don't reset after using fast forward or skip session, only during the time you use it. For example you do fast forward for 5 min. During this 5 min. the game simulate the laptimes, they are scripted during this time. Only in real time the Ai drive with the performance of the car. I hope everyone understand what i mean.

99tss updated F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS with a new update entry:

2016 Performance, Renault and more...

1.6:
-Updated Haas driver images on start menu (Thanks silidus!)
-Added Realistic 2016 performance & Realistic Damage
-Added 2016 helmets for Palmer & Magnussen
-Added 2016 Renault garage, pit wall and names
-Added 2016 Renault teamwear and racewear (pitcrew coming soon)

Thanks Laubie for your work making the 2016 performance and including realistic damage!

Original Mod:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2016-performance-mod-for-2014-version-of-f1-2015.10888...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, just to clarify. The handling don't reset after using fast forward or skip session, only during the time you use it. For example you do fast forward for 5 min. During this 5 min. the game simulate the laptimes, they are scripted during this time. Only in real time the Ai drive with the performance of the car. I hope everyone understand what i mean.
Yep, understood. Thanks for taking the time to create the mod! :cool:

So there is a lot of you on this thread now, and the mod seems like it is coming to an end. There is only a couple of liveries to do (I have done all but Toro Rosso, just unreleased) and a few garages. Is there anything else that you guys actually care about that you want changing? I noticed the podium background still says 2014 and that is changeable. Also if there is people out there that enjoy making mods and would like to contribute to the mod to make it even bigger, feel free to PM me whenever! (Or upload your individual mod and let me know) The bigger the team, the more gets done and faster!

Thanks for clarifying - makes sense now :) Works in my mind.

So there is a lot of you on this thread now, and the mod seems like it is coming to an end. There is only a couple of liveries to do (I have done all but Toro Rosso, just unreleased) and a few garages. Is there anything else that you guys actually care about that you want changing? I noticed the podium background still says 2014 and that is changeable. Also if there is people out there that enjoy making mods and would like to contribute to the mod to make it even bigger, feel free to PM me whenever! (Or upload your individual mod and let me know) The bigger the team, the more gets done and faster!

Performance - check
Appearance - check

As mentioned before, tyre wear question but I'll leave that up to you and the masses - just makes it more of a challenge so no complaints there :)

Thanks to ALL of you for all your hard work - look forward to starting a new season, with a new team!! Awaiting the final release with anticipation; my 2016 50% calendar is ready to go :thumbsup:

Last edited:
plz upload liveries and helmets

Also does anyone know what the sfc files actually do? i've heard them be mentioned before but whenever I look at them they are just blue and green replicas on the paint files?

Thanks for clarifying - makes sense now :) Works in my mind.

Performance - check
Appearance - check

As mentioned before, tyre wear question but I'll leave that up to you and the masses - just makes it more of a challenge so no complaints there :)

Thanks to ALL of you for all your hard work - look forward to starting a new season, with a new team!! Awaiting the final release with anticipation; my 2016 50% calendar is ready to go :thumbsup:
fair enough, may have to ask others about tyre wear first :)
plz upload liveries and helmets
will do soonish
haas skin is awesome;);)
and thanks :)
great mod, thank you

Here is a view of the Force India steering wheel that you could include in the game if it's possible (sorry i didn't foud better)

http://www.racecar-engineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/upvjm.jpg

And for the Red Bull one, you can take the one that is in the 2015 version of the game :D.
On the renault's steering wheel it still written catheram, so if you're able to fix it it would be great ! Great job anyway
Might have a go at that Force India steering wheel, if it is possible to change it.
It is not possible to replace anything material wise from 2015 to 2014.
I can't personally change the Caterham steering wheel as my .tga file was corrupt when opening it. If someone is able to send me the original .tga file for the 2014 caterham steering wheel then I'll change it.
if i go back in 2015 mode, Vettel's name is Verstappen, while verstappen is still the same at toro rosso xd
Because this mod is for 2014 game mode, if you want to play 2015, or 2016 on 2015, then install my 2016 for 2015 mod... It is not possible to fix the 2015 mode when you want to play 2016 on 2014.

Because this mod is for 2014 game mode, if you want to play 2015, or 2016 on 2015, then install my 2016 for 2015 mod... It is not possible to fix the 2015 mode when you want to play 2016 on 2014.

Not ideal but 2 installs in separate directories and then in theory you have a 3 season career - sounds like the best solution for now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back