F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS

Misc F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Like the 2015 liveries that people have made for Williams, it is not possible for it to be not mirrored. I'll add the helmets in the next update. The old colours I'll have another look at adding if I can find the correct file. Also are you running 1.2? Because 1.2.1 fixed the Williams garage names. Also Rexona logo isn't possible due to mapping.

I used the version 1.2.1 but I didnt use the environment folder, because I dont want to change anything in the F1 2015 game version.

Will there be more cars which get mirrored sponsors? Why is it so?

If Rexona isnt possible, could u make another sponsor on the side for Rexona and make the Williams more like the original?

I used the version 1.2.1 but I didnt use the environment folder, because I dont want to change anything in the F1 2015 game version.

Will there be more cars which get mirrored sponsors? Why is it so?

If Rexona isnt possible, could u make another sponsor on the side for Rexona and make the Williams more like the original?

If you put the files into the environment folder, it won't change anything in the 2015 version because the files I have changed are 2014 file. 2015 textures have there separate files within the same folder.

The way codies have made a lot of the paint files mean that what is in there is just reflected onto the other side of the car. So there may be a few more like that.

I don't think it is possible to put anything in that position where the Rexona logo is supposed to go because there was nothing there originally on the 2014 livery. I might have a go though.

You said that the update that will change the performance of the cars is in progress, do you know when that'll be done? Is it even possible to change car performance I didn't think you could

car performance is changeable when you edid the handing files :) maxybe there is his starting point or he found something other
Looking at the handling files between the 2015 and 2014 cars, they are very similar. I will work out what to change and will probably just use the 2015 performance as a benchmark.
That update won't be for a bit though, working on textures first.

Looking at the handling files between the 2015 and 2014 cars, they are very similar. I will work out what to change and will probably just use the 2015 performance as a benchmark.
That update won't be for a bit though, working on textures first.

sure take youre time! glad somebody even do something with the 2014 mode.. :D

99tss updated F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS with a new update entry:

The Mercedes Update

1.4: The Mercedes Update
-Added 2016 Mercedes Livery
-Added 2016 Garage names and garage logos
-Added 2016 teamwear and pitcrew
-Added 2016 helmets for Hamilton & Rosberg (Massive shoutout to Frankse for making Hamilton's helmet!)

-Added red stripe to Williams pitcrew helmet.

Am planning to do Renault and Haas next. There may be big changes for 1.5 but will be 'experimenting' first. Also done 2016 liveries for McLaren, Sauber & Ferrari but not fully happy with them yet which is why they...

Read the rest of this update entry...

One stupid question: Can I only change the language in Steam or also ingame?

Are the black parts of the 2016 Mercedes not possible?
The language file is an in game file so steam isn't a factor. And the black parts aren't possible unfortunately :( It looks so much better with them.

99tss updated F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS with a new update entry:

Liveries for Haas, Renault & Force India

1.5: Liveries
-Swapped Renault with Haas
-Updated driver images and driver names for swap
-Added 2016 Renault Livery to Caterham
-Added 2016 Haas Livery to Lotus
-Added 2016 Force India Livery
Note: 2016 Garages/Teamwear/Helmets not in this update (1.6 soon)

bxSV3nU.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great work so far and having just got back into F1 games and trying to make this a 'best as possible' sim I have a few questions. I know you are in progress with performance mods, however I just wondered what the compatibility is between this and other mods available here. Is it possible for me to combine a performance mod with yours. The files currently for performance mods are for the 2015 seasons to simulate the 2016 cars. Could these files be used to overwrite the 2014 season files instead?

Or, if that just isn't possible is there an ETA on the finish of your own performance mods. Of course, I don't want to apply any 'come on finish the mod' remarks towards you, I'm bored of reading these on other forums (and thank you kindly for your work). I suppose I could summarise by saying, do I chance it with other files combined with your mod, or not too far away I can wait it out and upgrade everything at once.

I certainly wish I could be of any use to you but unfortunately my time is lacking and it is still significantly larger than my modding ability (none :) )

Again, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing this as it's finished product - I haven't yet installed it as is, but would be happy to do so if you needed some testing doing!

All the best

Great work so far and having just got back into F1 games and trying to make this a 'best as possible' sim I have a few questions. I know you are in progress with performance mods, however I just wondered what the compatibility is between this and other mods available here. Is it possible for me to combine a performance mod with yours. The files currently for performance mods are for the 2015 seasons to simulate the 2016 cars. Could these files be used to overwrite the 2014 season files instead?

Or, if that just isn't possible is there an ETA on the finish of your own performance mods. Of course, I don't want to apply any 'come on finish the mod' remarks towards you, I'm bored of reading these on other forums (and thank you kindly for your work). I suppose I could summarise by saying, do I chance it with other files combined with your mod, or not too far away I can wait it out and upgrade everything at once.

I certainly wish I could be of any use to you but unfortunately my time is lacking and it is still significantly larger than my modding ability (none :) )

Again, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing this as it's finished product - I haven't yet installed it as is, but would be happy to do so if you needed some testing doing!

All the best
I don't believe it is possible to combine another performance mod currently available as all of the current mods are for the 2015 game mode. The 2015 vehicles have their own handling files completely separate of the 2014 mode. The 2015 handling are also very slightly different too. I tried copying the Mercedes 2015 (fastest car) handling file code into the Caterham 2014 (slowest car) handling code and there was no difference what so ever.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back