F1 2016 F1 2016 Logitech G27 Settings

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anyone got this wheel working properly please please please help me...............when i mean working I MEAN WHEN I TUN MY WHEEL I WANNA SEE MY DRIVER TURN THE SAME LOL...............ATM I TURN AND MY DRIVER TURNS ABOUT 45 DEGREES MORE..........................if anyone has a fix please help me

...(or 362 is the closest I can get it)...
I satisfy my somewhat OCD behaviour by moving the slider to the very end (either one) of the rotation option so as to round off the number to end with a 0, then adjust it to your desired rotation setting using the keyboard left and right arrow keys - that way it only moves in 5 degree increments, allowing for precise settings such as 360!! :thumbsup:

I satisfy my somewhat OCD behaviour by moving the slider to the very end (either one) of the rotation option so as to round off the number to end with a 0, then adjust it to your desired rotation setting using the keyboard left and right arrow keys - that way it only moves in 5 degree increments, allowing for precise settings such as 360!! :thumbsup:
OHHH MYYYY GOOOOD, thank you so much for that, the 362° got me close to insanity.

For those of you using brake mods (load cell or GTEye) on your G27 brake pedals, what linearity & saturation do you use? Hard to tell, as it would be nice if there were a pedal app.

I use hardly any lin or sat on the pedals. The new patch fixed the deadzone and thank Allah for that. But the steerng itself is still an ongoing trial..
Hardly, meaning, 1, 2? Your g27 brakes stock, or with a mod? Yeah, steering is eefy, like theres some lag, the wheel doesnt sync well with actual rotation, though fine with other sims.

I use 375 degrees, mainly because with the G27 setting it to 360 means a little less than 360, 375 is already taking this into account.

100% force in the profiler and game, 0 for both dampening and spring(centering off), environment at 80 weight at 60.

I'm experimenting with some linearity on throttle.

I use 375 degrees, mainly because with the G27 setting it to 360 means a little less than 360, 375 is already taking this into account.

100% force in the profiler and game, 0 for both dampening and spring(centering off), environment at 80 weight at 60.

I'm experimenting with some linearity on throttle.
No gear rattling especially on kerbs at those force and environment settings?

I have a G29 on PS4 so I'm not sure if its the same, but I like these in-game settings:
ADVANCED WHEEL SETTINGS:
Everything 0 except;
Steering saturation 40
Brake saturation 65

FORCE FEEDBACK:
Feedback strength 85
Environmental FB 70
Wheel weight 80

I like a 180 wheel, and in most games it works fine but this game its really ****. 360 is too less radius and less makes the wheel jidery at initial steering. fiddling with advanced settings just makes it worse. Any change with you guys?

image1.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image2.JPG

Almost a year later but THANK YOU!!!! I get so triggered every time I create a new profile! Finally :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back