• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Plugins F1 2016 HUD + TV Style Final Version

Realistic broadcast panels

1. Fodi Akos

Fodi Akos

Ratings:
    +50
    Fodi Akos submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 HUD + TV Style - Realistic broadcast panels

Read more about this resource...

• Angry Angry x 1
  2. Willian Rodrigues

Willian Rodrigues

Ratings:
    +5
    Once again, congratulations on your work, Fodi.
    If possible, make a suggestion (if it does not already exist for rFactor), but the TVStyle of the season 2014, but this way:
    http://i61.tinypic.com/r0ttg8.jpg

Thank you again, and hugs from Brazil!

3. Theo Berrekeman

Theo Berrekeman

Ratings:
    +163
    Looks very good man. Is it possible to create something like this for Assetto Corsa? :thumbsup:

4. Fodi Akos

Fodi Akos

Ratings:
    +50
    Of Course, the revmeter has been released, you can download it from racedepartment or from my website. The TV Style is in progress, it will available soon, but not for free, it will be paid content.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Ratings:
    +2
    top stuff,a five stars mate!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  6. Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Ratings:
    +2
    sry for asking a noob question ,but what are the keys to disable/able rfDynHUD? thanks in advance

7. Fodi Akos

Fodi Akos

Ratings:
    +50
    There is no key combination for it, you need to delete the d3d9.dll file from the rF1's main folder. And if you want to use it again you need to copy again into that folder.

8. Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Ratings:
    +2
    oh ok ,thanks Fodi ,i just kept getting game frozen every time i go to track in tracks such as SanAndreas , thought it probably due to rfDynHUD