1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc F1 2016 'FFB Overhaul' Mod 0.0

[OFFLINE] A mod improving various FFB settings for Wheels

1. JayJayRaceinho submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 'FFB Overhaul' Mod - A mod improving various FFB settings for Wheels

Read more about this resource...

2. for those who use the pad what you recommend?

3. Seems like the understeer effect is good on turning right but not there turning left - something not right there

4. Hi, great mod but I can confirm that there is no understeer or break effect turning left. Just tried in Baku.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sry to hear guys, the FFB-settings don't have any left or right settings. What wheel do you guys have?

aehm....a wheel :p

7. T300

8. ok, guys .... i can confirm aswell, left direction doesn't work at. would explain why the braking-ffb sometimes still locks...well, good news and bad news ....

good news : it's not my fault :D

bad news : CM messed something up in their FFB-Engine, nothing i change in the settings-file. I just tried again to modify to equal numbers, to opposite numbers, but only the right direction is affected by all the changes. The left direction seems to be completely ignored by the settings :(

So, what to do? I don't know anybody at CM to head them to this issue. So, we have to wait for patches.

Really sry guys, i'm gonna remove the mod again until CM fixes their stuff.

9. How does one install it??? It says '0' byte txt......

10. You cant install it anymore. The mod has been removed

11. prior releasing the mod where i knew there was sometimes a strange behaviour in those new ffb-modifications, i still enjoyed playing F1 2016.

But now, where i know the left direction is broken, i don't want to play this game anymore. lol somehow funny. :rolleyes: