• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Misc F1 2016 'FFB Overhaul' Mod 0.0

[OFFLINE] A mod improving various FFB settings for Wheels

1. JayJayRaceinho

JayJayRaceinho

Ratings:
    +84
    JayJayRaceinho submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 'FFB Overhaul' Mod - A mod improving various FFB settings for Wheels

Read more about this resource...

2. AlexF11989

AlexF11989

Ratings:
    +0
    for those who use the pad what you recommend?

3. jason_peters

jason_peters

Ratings:
    +42
    Seems like the understeer effect is good on turning right but not there turning left - something not right there

4. halukbay

halukbay

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, great mod but I can confirm that there is no understeer or break effect turning left. Just tried in Baku.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JayJayRaceinho

JayJayRaceinho

Ratings:
    +84
    sry to hear guys, the FFB-settings don't have any left or right settings. What wheel do you guys have?

aehm....a wheel :p

6. halukbay

halukbay

Ratings:
    +1

7. halukbay

halukbay

Ratings:
    +1
    T300

8. JayJayRaceinho

JayJayRaceinho

Ratings:
    +84
    ok, guys .... i can confirm aswell, left direction doesn't work at. would explain why the braking-ffb sometimes still locks...well, good news and bad news ....

good news : it's not my fault :D

bad news : CM messed something up in their FFB-Engine, nothing i change in the settings-file. I just tried again to modify to equal numbers, to opposite numbers, but only the right direction is affected by all the changes. The left direction seems to be completely ignored by the settings :(

So, what to do? I don't know anybody at CM to head them to this issue. So, we have to wait for patches.

Really sry guys, i'm gonna remove the mod again until CM fixes their stuff.

9. JayJayRaceinho

JayJayRaceinho

Ratings:
    +84
  10. Hitman65

Hitman65

Ratings:
    +1
    How does one install it??? It says '0' byte txt......

11. Dynosu

Dynosu

Ratings:
    +6
    You cant install it anymore. The mod has been removed

12. JayJayRaceinho

JayJayRaceinho

Ratings:
    +84
    prior releasing the mod where i knew there was sometimes a strange behaviour in those new ffb-modifications, i still enjoyed playing F1 2016.

But now, where i know the left direction is broken, i don't want to play this game anymore. lol somehow funny. :rolleyes:

13. Naeem Ali

Naeem Ali

Ratings:
    +0
  14. Kevin Scholefield

Kevin Scholefield

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm curious. I haven't tried this mod yet, but I remember using a "FFB Overhaul" in an earlier title, can't remember if it was F1 2012, 2013 or 2014 or even if this author made that particular one.. but in it, they coded in a FFB "pulse" on every upshift. I really liked that feature. They tried to simulate the slight jolt you'd get from the gearbox while driving a formula 1 car. If that's not featured in this mod, would it be possible to incorporate that? Is it even possible? I imagine it would be.

Would love to try this out and I'm gonna give it a go after I finish my current career season.

• Like Like x 1