• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc F1 2016 Driver 3D Template 1.1

F1 2016 Driver 3D Template

1. Marco17_ok

Marco17_ok
    Premium

Ratings:
    +385
  2. Marco17_ok

Marco17_ok
    Premium

Ratings:
    +385
  3. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    Hi, i'd like to know how you can export the 3d shapes of the helmet, the suit and the driver's head from the game.
    Can you explain me the process and which software did you use?

4. Marco17_ok

Marco17_ok
    Premium

Ratings:
    +385
    I use 3dsimed to open the 3d models and export them as .fbx, then I open them in blender and export as .obj to open them in photoshop and save as .psd files

5. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    Thanks for your answers. And where did you find the 3d models because i can't find them in the erp files...

6. Marco17_ok

Marco17_ok
    Premium

Ratings:
    +385
    You find it in other f1 games (from 2013 to 2015)

7. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    Ok, thanks, but is there really no way to get them from f1 2016 just like for the cars? I'd like to extract the model of my career avatar's head to try to put my face on it. I did it by modify a picture of me to fit the texture of the driver but i'm not satisfied of the result, so i thinked that with the 3d shape i will be able to map the texture correctly and have a good result.

8. Marco17_ok

Marco17_ok
    Premium

Ratings:
    +385
    You can't extract the driver from f1 2016, but the 2015 version I think that it's the same

9. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    Ok thanks for your answers and your great work. I will try this evening when i'll be back home. Please, can you tell me in wich file i can find them????

10. Marco17_ok

Marco17_ok
    Premium

Ratings:
    +385
    Now I don't remember the exact name of the folder, but I think in character_package or similar

11. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    Ok, thanks. i will check that tonight..

12. KIKI66666yt

KIKI66666yt

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a way to make the Cap not have the mercedes logos and the monster logos just make it a blank cap clean noting on it so i can make my own?