F1 2016 F1 2016 Crashing Fixed

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Just wanted to make mention that I have been having issues with F1 2106 over the last few months, in fact I have been unable to play the game for about 4 months as I did a completed system update to a new G1 gaming board and dual 1080 GTX cards in SLI, since then that game would not load, i spoke to the devs and they said it was because I had too many sound devices and the game could not pick the default sound device.
I turned off every device except the Nvidia card the delivered sound from the HDMI and still it crashed, the game did run the when I turned off every sound device, but as you can imagine a racing game with no sound is not great. F1 was the only game doing this I have 6 other sims installed and they all work fine.
Anyway to cut a long story short, I just stopped playing F1. Then 3 days ago Microsoft pushed out the Creators update, I allowed to install, which surprised me that it was somewhat smooth except I had to reinstall the Fanatec control panel and reconfigure my SLI but that was easy and guess what the F1 2016 game is working fine. Don't know what the issue in the previous version of windows was but it is working great now.
Just thought i would share.
Cheers
Del

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back