F1 2016 F1 2016 Championship South Africa?

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys - due to our bad internet infrastructure we are trying to get people interested in a Full season championship with F1 2016 for South African drivers, run via RD's league forum

Are there anyone interested - please post your reply to this topic. We don't want to go through all the trouble of setting up a League etc. if there's not enough people to make it worth while.

There will be trophies and other prizes as well - but the true incentive should be to have wheel to wheel action in the most (real to life) F1 racer. This is for PC users only for now.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys but I regret to inform you that due to the lack of interest from local players that we decided to postpone the championship. Until such time as a few more people show genuine interest - there's not really any point in hoping. I will be spending my days iRacing... at least there you have a race every 1-2 hours and are guaranteed a full grid every time. Yes it's expensive to start with, but once you have the tracks and car you'll need to do a full season - you start earning iRacing dollars back - so all good. It's a shame because I really love F1 2016. But maybe in the future... who knows.

Sorry guys but I regret to inform you that due to the lack of interest from local players that we decided to postpone the championship. Until such time as a few more people show genuine interest - there's not really any point in hoping. I will be spending my days iRacing... at least there you have a race every 1-2 hours and are guaranteed a full grid every time. Yes it's expensive to start with, but once you have the tracks and car you'll need to do a full season - you start earning iRacing dollars back - so all good. It's a shame because I really love F1 2016. But maybe in the future... who knows.
Just to let you know. I played 6-month subscription for iRacing and I got bored almost instantly. The lack of free contents to play with and the too expensive contents make me bored.
Month fee + 15$/car + 15$/track are far too much for me.
I keep playing online Assetto Corsa, it's much more satisfying.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%