1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2015 - Wish list & Discussion

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Kartik Sri Harsha, Aug 5, 2014.

1. As i stated here
    2015 is going to be make or break for Code masters if their sales of the previous versions any thing to go by.
    With Going to Next - Gen for 2015 we are yet to see whether they ditch old gen Consoles and their Handling models in the pursuit of making the game Much better than any of the released and the yet to release one.

• Like Like x 3
  2. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

I'd like to see classic cars and tracks to return in 2015

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

Tracks would be better than cars.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Oh, classic tracks too ;) Forgot to mention it

5. I think if they can put the 2015 tracks exactly like real life with the bumps, kerbs and other things it would be good enough. any one remember korea kerbs every year

• Like Like x 1
  6. I want the same what I wanted for F1 2014... :unsure:

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. Formation Lap for the first time!

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

Them to put Hockenheim instead of the boring and rubbish Nurburgring. Hockenheim is the one thing that's tempting me to buy F1 2014 over '15.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Nürburgring will be in the 2015 calendar so...Hockenheim in the Bonus Tracks.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. With the expectations of revamp i want to give my Wish list here
    1. Most important Return of Fp1 and 2 (if it didn't make in 2014)
    2. Formation lap & Victory lap
    3. Detailed Run system for Player and AI (Low fuel -High fuel, Straight line test )
    4. Pre Season by giving the chance to drivers of what will be the Season Race weekends like by putting them into Runs and performing tests on the car (not just like hit the apex or push the button) which should be realistic and advanced
    5. Weather is most important so a day/night cycle with weather system is must. If you have a wet track in Q1 wont be dry by Q2 if Q1 ended on inters .
    6. AI needs to be sorted out and it can be done by updating setup of AI for each track/car not only making them breaking late but with single setup for most of tracks AI is very unbalanced and also aggression/defence must be balanced so that they wont out break themselves and forcing them running wide
    7. Tires are most important factor in race strategy and they too should be equal to real life strategies, People buy official game by thinking they can do what their fav drivers/ teams do
    8. More setup options are needed and Pit stop control is must (atleast to get into pit and drive out)
    9. Define Off racing line so that AI wont come to block the Hot lap Runs and also let the system program so that it find the clear air every possible time for all session by defining some sec gap to avoid traffic and if a car is exiting the pit in FP/Q let it come out slowly if there is traffic on S/F straight so that it wont block the lap and same for lapped car in Race.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

To all you guys wanting pit lane control, here is the reason why we don't have it. Animated pitcrews. To get pitlane control, animated pitcrews will have to go, or codemasters will have to put in loads of collisions with the pitcrew, which would be a bit gruesome.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I agree but they have to put it atleast like 2010 style where we attack the pit lane than AI taking control

• Haha Haha x 1
  13. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

There is an option to turn that off in 2013 you know

14. But you need Pit limiter button which 2010 does and 2013 doesn't . thats the big issue unfortunately may be they can have the KERS button of 2013 to use as pit limter button for 2014

15. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

The pit limiter was not needed ever, as it automatically slows you down as late as possible, so you can attack at full speed.

16. As always...
    Better setup options.
    Telemetry.
    Proper FFB on wheels.
    Make it harder to drive without aids on.

And proper race starts, with clutch management and jumpstarts.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Attacking should be under driver control not automatic

18. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

What makes you think CM will make 2015 for next GEN any different to what will be in 2014.
    Is it because next GEN are more powerful? Well PC's are still better but CM never made that particular version any different to current consoles. If any thing it just takes longer to produce titles for next GEN and alot of money which CM will need of the back of 2014. I wouldn't get your hopes up, just more silly game modes and nothing for the racing leagues who actual give these titles longevity. Your talking about single player... you should be talking about multiplayer and what CM should be doing for racing communities.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

My wish :

Cancel the project,make a mod for AC and create a "Donate" button !

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  20. MP is left by CM and They focused on SP which is why they are adding silly game modes. what im saying is we need a Better systems than the Current Single player modes. If they can sort out one thing they can sort out the other. Right now both of them are a mess

• Agree Agree x 1