F1 2015 WIP Thread

the world has ended and we are living in some abnormal parallel universe. In reality, Codies' F1 games modding section was forever dead. ;)
sadly i don't have the game yet (and don't want to), but if people want some DHD of the stock '15 skin(s) maybe i can do some at spare time. (files needed and also need a few people for a test).

Hopefully a release today or tomorrow!!
CLICK HERE: http://imgur.com/a/JvgM2
PS: Does anyone knows the file I need to change the gloves paint? (Not decals)
EDIT: All I have to do is find the glove and its ready for a release (following a helmet update)
So if anyone can help me I'll be very thankful
EDIT2: FOUND IT, it was in the helmet, hopefully a release still today

Last edited:
Btk150 good work! Someone know where is the files with all menu pictures, icons, driver photos etc? In previosu game it was nonpersistent file.

Btk150 good work! Someone know where is the files with all menu pictures, icons, driver photos etc? In previosu game it was nonpersistent file.
I'm also looking for those files, if I find them, I'll let you know (and amazing work on the williams)

The F1 2015 forum

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :laugh: :barefoot:

Looks like the tables have turned :confused::confused::confused:

Just checking a lot of files myself (finally) and probably gettting some info.
The ai files are probably in ego_package/ai/(team/year_team)/(level)/ folders, I tried to open them extracted with notepad++ but it gave me nothing for now.
Tried the steering wheel folder (ui_package/art/osd/components/steering_wheel), got the idf file... How to open that? Is that just a model? Other files were GfxBlhBlahBlah type.
..Okay, went to textures instead of components, got the images at least. BUT... There is a texture for ERS active and idle (folder texture/dial), although I can't remember seeing something similar in the game... Even dial for ERS is here... Strange.
Well a lot of info can be found now in ERP files. I might need to keep looking more.

EDIT: Also, if I'm correct, game database is now in game_package/gamedatabase folder, but extracted is gvdb file... No idea how to open. I may try opening somehow with database editor.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back