F1 2015 F1 2015 The Game Released

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
F1 2015 The Game Released.jpg

Just a little while ago Steam unlocked F1 2015 and the annual Formula 1 game is now released in Europe for Windows PC players.

North American's have to be a little more patient and wait for 11 more days until the game releases on the 21st of July 2015 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam for PC. (Update: Seems that Americans are getting lucky with a Steam release today as well.)

The central game mode this year is the all-new Championship Season, which according to the developers promises to deliver the most immersive F1 experience yet, thanks to an all-new ‘broadcast presentation’ style that recreates the unique race day atmosphere of a Grand Prix.

The upcoming weekend will be used by thousands of race fans to enjoy the first moments in the game and below you find some handy links and tips to enhance your experience!

F1 2015 Mods and Modding
Our active community modders have already started working to find out whether F1 2015 is moddable. It has a new file system using an unfamiliar file format, possibly encrypted. If and when mods become available for PC users, please feel free to visit our download section to get your hands on them..

Got questions? Want to start your own modding career? Make sure to visit the F1 2015 modding forums and check out the sticky threads for more information.

Real racers, race online
RaceDepartment hosts a couple of long running online F1 series for PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4. This great group of organizers and racers are ready to welcome new- and old-comers to their various series. Sign-ups have already started so hurry up and check them out here. Of course everybody is invited to setup daily casual events in the same forum when you aren't interested in racing just for the points but are looking for a more social type of racing.

Let us help you with F1 car setups
RaceDepartment is keeping up with an annual tradition: Since 2010 we have provided a free to use service to the Codemasters community by providing top notch racing setups for the year Formula 1 sim.

If setting up your car is not something you are accustomed to, let us help you out. Here are some useful links that have helped hundreds of thousands of players during the last five years.

Setups
Setups for all F1 cars on all tracks under all conditions
F1 2015 Setups
F1 2014 Setups
F1 2013 Setups
F1 2012 Setups
F1 2011 Setups
F1 2010 Setups

Setups Directory
Handy one page overview of all setups.
F1 2015 Directory
F1 2014 Directory
F1 2013 Directory
F1 2012 Directory

Setup Guide
A handy guide guide explaining the basics of setting up a virtual racing car can be downloaded here

F1 2015 Photos and Videos
Are you an ambitious YouTuber or photographer looking for an audience? Make sure to check out RaceTube and submit your stunning video and photo productions.

Last edited by a moderator:
This position bug was meant to patched out prior to release, as far as I am aware, but perhaps I am wrong. It's a shame if it's still there and it was patched pre-release.

Were the championship points effected?

This was merely in a quick race. The race positions post race were all correct. The error was noticed into the second lap I believe. Didn't actually notice if it was from the start or not.

Hellow guys, when they find out how to access the files please let me know, in some topic or my PM, walk through without time to access and read, but I can try to make tires and other things like I do every year, but I have no time to search it was already released, or someone unlocked, hugs to all, and thanks to anyone who can tell me !

and for me in Brazil was also unlocked
Hello old friend, I'm glad you're back !!!! I wish you and your family health and happiness!!! P.S. Just what I got engaged :)))))

The only good to come out of Codies F1 title this year is that they finally added a decent TV camera for the replays. You can now see the other AI drivers in all cam views. A little too late if I might add.. Other then that, Garbage in, Garbage out!...another disappointment! SMH

F1_2015 2015-07-10 17-05-00-92.jpg
The only good to come out of Codies F1 title this year is that they finally added a decent TV camera for the replays. You can now see the other AI drivers in all cam views. A little too late if I might add.. Other then that, Garbage in, Garbage out!...another disappointment! SMH

On that point , this was an interesting predicament.

Sad to see, it seems I was right all along. When I saw the first videos and ingame footage of the game few months ago I told people it looks like 480p. Now I see all the screenshots here and it goddamn looks like 480p upscaled with massive blur to cover.

And what's with the AI at Monaco screen? Is the police behind them so they have to drive right and wait for them to overtake and be gone? :D

I'll stick with 2013, I think. I wasted money on 2014 and didn't like it, won't make the same mistake twice.

Does F1 2015 support SLI? If someone has videocard in SLI mode, please check it.

No SLI here, however I haven't needed it at 2560x1600 resolution and ultra high settings and AA at maximum settings. 60fps rock solid with a GTX 980.

Really surprised so many of you are having graphics and wheel issues. Its been a flawless experience for me. I'm actually baffled by how many of you are having these problems because I can't duplicate them.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-07-10-f1-2015-review

Last edited:
Just played it for 20 minutes on medium settings on ultra sli its unplayable , carnt do benchmarks it crashes , but the game handles like a joke , whoever in here said it feels like assetto corsa wants hanging lol , total waste of money animations are alover the place , graphics are terrible , the audio is half the levels of any other game I have played on PC so low its a joke , ffb is strong but zero feeling from the car at all , even with my butkicker on high settings :D:D

i said it feels somewhat like AC, i dunno, for me i can feel everything what the car is about to do, maybe they didnt took care much for the G27's, i mean i know how AC is and how it feels, i drove your mods, all of them, obviously its not the same, but in that direction, it's just my POV, it's clear that the feeling i get through my wheel is different than yours

I think the below screenshot sums up the whole game and Codemasters really. Stormy race, and they've neglected to give anybody a darn coat!!! This sort of lack of attention to detail is just rubbish :( I know it doesn't affect the game or the racing and I still gave them my money for it, but I just think it shows a lot about their attitude.

Either way though, if I'm honest, I'm actually enjoying the racing itself, but the races I've done are only good if you are a midfield team, as Williams or Ferrari I've just not been able to keep up with the Mercs, despite maintaining a healthy gap behind, they've been almost a second a lap quicker - maybe that's just my driving, I wonder whether anybody else has had a similar experience? I know that it's actually realistic in this sense, but I'm hoping we find a way to reign them in a bit, otherwise it's just naff!

stormy_f1.png

http://postimg.org/image/t4ohr5xqb/

• Deleted member 90535

Don't have game yet but looking at pics and videos have to say...
I just wish they hit REAL angle and FOV on T-cam.
I would expect that in this... 6th, try at least.
On second thought what would I do then? :D
I just hope cams are still modable.
This is 2014 and it's T-cam not TV offset cam.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back