F1 2015 F1 2015 stutters on Windows 10

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,

I have just upgraded to Windows 10, and this I think has affected F1 2015. The game now stutters and does not run smoothly, whereas on Windows 7 it was absolutley fine. I have upgraded my PC rather than a clean install as I have to much stuff on it and it would take a long time to get everything back! Games like pCars, Assetto Corsa, both rFactor's and even the older F1 games run fine, so does anyone know why it is just F1 2015? If it is purely because its not compatible with Windows 10, do I go back to Windows 7 (I have a month to decide) or stick it out with 10 and wait for updates to the OS? If going back to 7 is my only option I will do so. Cheers.

Sadly already gone back to Windows 7 haha! If I upgrade again I shall try that but doubt I will for a while
FWIW: I've also gone back to W7 too now - although W10 generally worked ok for me, it seems the nVidia driver support isn't fully functional (NVCP settings and nVidia Inspector are broken). I still have W10 installed and activated on a separate partition, but I'm glad to be back in W7 for now.

Some people say that's it's not worth upgrading OS until the first service pack comes out, and that early adopters are just beta testers. I thought this was a little OTT but now I've tried W10 it feels like a pc game does on release day - usable but partially broken. Perhaps give it a few months so that bugs are squashed and DX12 is "properly" in use, then retry W10.

FWIW: I've also gone back to W7 too now - although W10 generally worked ok for me, it seems the nVidia driver support isn't fully functional (NVCP settings and nVidia Inspector are broken). I still have W10 installed and activated on a separate partition, but I'm glad to be back in W7 for now.

Some people say that's it's not worth upgrading OS until the first service pack comes out, and that early adopters are just beta testers. I thought this was a little OTT but now I've tried W10 it feels like a pc game does on release day - usable but partially broken. Perhaps give it a few months so that bugs are squashed and DX12 is "properly" in use, then retry W10.

Best thing do is wait a while for it, can easily re-upgrade when bugs are sorted

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back