1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2015 Skins [Formula Extreme] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by BlueKnight, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  1. Thank you very much for this - skins look great.

2. Melv

Melv
    Premium Member

3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

@jose46

You've already been told to sort out your argument via PM by @Bram Hengeveld

I have therefore removed your post which was above this one, and you can no longer post in this thread, you are barred from it.

4. Might be grateful to who has helped you, and thank the person who gave you the skin, which has only tweaked, I challenge you to paint the new McLaren, has see how long it takes, jose (creator of the skin) has kien your know very well, I have painted and enjoyed in www.f1fanatic.es my're an opportunist who takes advantage of the work of others, if administrator of this site would not hesitate to delete your post.

I invite the managers of this site to visit www.f1fanatic.es and would see that our mod for rFactor is based on the extreme of Reiza and have skin since late February, and changed hay car modeling.

you only have you borrowed, you are not the creator, you're a scam or nigatura blueknight or magicalonso q we've caught.

<Snip>

Mod edit : Only English text is allowed in this forum, and the video is meaningless.

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

I refer you to our Terms of Service.

We have a report system for reporting content or any other website problems, please use it.

If you have an issue with someone, please do not argue in the forum, use the report system or settle the argument personally via PM. Jose46's post was removed for that reason, after already being told what to do.

TOS Quote :-

6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

@lemmyn

If you re-edit your post again, removing my moderator edits and replacing the original content, then that is a sure way of being shown the exit door very quickly.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fantastic!!! Real good skins for our Formula Extreme.
    Anyone know where to get the skin of the MP4-30 upgraded to Barcelona?

Thanks

8. Are you kidding me? come on man, <snip> what are you saying?

So you say that I took rFactor skins? <snip>

THIS IS GAME STOCK CAR EXTREME, not rFactor.

Stop <snip> people and just enjoy my work who was done to all people (including you) and I did not recieve any penny.

edited for swearing - mod

9. your work !! Jajajajajaja
    you have no <snip> idea of this guy, our mod is a conversion of the Formula Extreme of Reiza and see what takes to upload the new McLaren, if you want just ask, you are ungrateful, we will climb next week and please stop sending your friends to f1fanatic to catch our work and say it is yours goodbye and good luck in life that I think you need !!!

mod edit - cut the swearing thanks

10. hahaha, so... you say you have done F1 2015 skins to a conversion of the Formula Extreme of Reiza on rFactor...

OH YEAH!!! YOU ARE A CRACKER!!! I CAN REPORT YOU TO REIZA STUDIOS!!!

You can´t convert that mod to rFactor because isn´t yours....

And I repeat the question, what the hell are you saying man? those skins were created by me.... so you should stop disturbing and buy a legal copy of Game Stock Car Extreme.

11. I have an original version GSCextreme, show me you're capable of painting the skin of the new McLaren, show me you're right, an expert like you, it would take only two days, that's my challenge

12. I am going to report you to Reiza Studios because you converted Formula Extreme for rFactor and thats ilegal.

13. <Snip>

mod edit - English only here

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
  14. You see, as you do not know what you say
    you've put names to the original names of actual cars and drivers
    what if we talk to codemaster and FIA
    do not be awkward nigatura

15. and new mclaren ??
    I'm still waiting !!

16. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

This is all getting very boring, and way off topic with this silly challenge. If you want to continue to snipe at each other, do it in a PM.

If you continue it here, then I shall simply remove most of the posts in this thread, and prevent any further off-topic posting

17. ok for me this all very clear
    sorry about that

• Like Like x 1
  18. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ok thanks

19. delete their comments, I just answered their crazy complaining

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.