F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

We need instantly a ffb mod to feel better the tarmac. Physics modifications aswell, cars are to fast and easy to handle. It feels very floaty and you don't feel the inertia atm.
New T-Cams aswell for sure. All we need is an *.erp-Editor. Hope for Ryder25! :D

Edit: Ironically is that F1 2015 felt compared to Dirt Rally as a step in wrong direction...
Dirt is fantastic in terms of surface, ffb and physics but F1 is a big disappointment for me.

Im pretty shore new camera coming in a couple of days , just to get the idea 2014 people have made a lot and differents cams , so I think is just a matter of time , btw I wish new camera too :D

Im pretty shore new camera coming in a couple of days , just to get the idea 2014 people have made a lot and differents cams , so I think is just a matter of time , btw I wish new camera too :D
This year is a different story. The files are encrypted, so modding F1 will be a problem, at least someone find a way to do that

Last edited:
Career mod pls :D or custom names and custom helmets i dont want play as real driver :/

I wonder if you just went into the database and changed the name of the driver, nationality and so on, the same way that you would if you were doing the 2015 mod last year, if that would work as a career mode. Obviously there would be some issues like contract offers, but it's a close as we might get.

@McGregor Kereama i've got an answer from ryder, and like philip heck said, .erp files are similar to zip files, according to him making a tool for it shouldn't be to hard, but he doesn't know if he has time to make a tool at all.

I really need it :) We are able to pay some donate to create that tool. We are starting new league at September with custom skins! Can you ask him. Can you conntact him about it?

Might be requested before, not sure.
But don't we all like these options?

- the ability to drive a career season as yourself? nothing beats seeing your own name and "character" cross the line right?
- Custom helmets for your own character ofcourse
- the ability to change race/session length, seems like that is not an option anymore? (in career at least)

I really need it :) We are able to pay some donate to create that tool. We are starting new league at September with custom skins! Can you ask him. Can you conntact him about it?

Hit me up as well. The modders on here make the F1 Series better each year. I'm grateful for the awesome mods so I'm more than happy to kick in a bit as well.

I usually shrug off sweetfx mods, but this games really needs it.
At least until Codemasters gives us more graphic options(if they do).

With a lot of sharpening, a more saturated color palette, and a little darker (in terms of brightness).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%