F1 2015 Modding Questions Thread

11742958_955818651143087_7810977586391252691_n.jpg

:p
ok back on topic.
future WDC confirmed. deal with it.

I've a problem (at least I think so). I'm racing with AI set to legendary mod, I started a championship season. My quali lap times are pretty good, very close to sebastian (I'm Kimi), sometimes faster, other slower. Though the race is much more difficult:
I made a good strategy in Melbourne, was able to recover some good positions after a crash in the beginning, but I finished 1 minute after Sebastian...(P 5)

In Sepang, round 2, I qualified 3rd with Seb 2nd, but the race is a nightmare, I'm able to good 2.3 laps, then I start lapping 1-2 seconds slower. Is this a tyre wear issue?

It's okay for the game to be hard, very enjoyable, but maybe it's a little bit too hard in the race..maybe a tyre wear mod would help?
I have no experience with this, last time I played a Codemaster game was F1 2010.

But maybe I'm missing something, setup related, dunno. This is why I'm asking here.
If I'm doing something wrong, tell me, otherwise it would be great if you guys could mod it

I'm still trying to figure out if the game engine can read repacked .erp files. In theory, it should be able to, but if the game engine searches for the file hash to match one hash on their "database" of hashes before loading a file, changing any file would be impossible as the hash would change even from the slightest edit - but then again, it should not be impossible to edit that database if one exists. It would just make modding a whole lot complicated.

I highly doubt Codemasters would've put that much effort into that (or any at all), as it would've affected game loading times quite significantly on lower end computers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back