Resource icon

Misc F1 2015 mod 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
This is my first post in this awesome community, I want to download this mod and play, but i dont know the procedure. Can anyone guide me?

Do i need to download the game f1 2012 and then install the mod? or is there anyother way?

Please guide me,
Regards

Hi,
This is my first post in this awesome community, I want to download this mod and play, but i dont know the procedure. Can anyone guide me?

Do i need to download the game f1 2012 and then install the mod? or is there anyother way?

Please guide me,
Regards
you need game first then you replace files with mod

Same here, this mod just make my F1 2012 loop and restart. I only get the F1 2012 logo for a split second and then it just restarts over and over. There seems to be a problem with the database. So is there also a mod with just new names from 2015? That would be good enough for me.

Same here, this mod just make my F1 2012 loop and restart. I only get the F1 2012 logo for a split second and then it just restarts over and over. There seems to be a problem with the database. So is there also a mod with just new names from 2015? That would be good enough for me.
If you want a mod with just a names i can create it for you for which ever season you want or even fantasy one. But i am very bad with skins so only database and language

Hi, that would be great. Could you then do a mod with the names of the season 2014. And then for the Marussia F1 Team replace Jules Bianchi with Alexander Rossi? For me it still feels a bit strange to have him in the video game now.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years