1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2015 getting slammed in reviews

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by sniper420, Jul 17, 2015.

1. I'm a massive F1 nut and have bought all codies F1 games (yes, even F12014...) I've enjoyed all of them, some more than others. Though, I must point out that I mainly race offline doing career mode and modding the heck out of it to maximise replayability. Two things that I can't do this year! :thumbsdown:

This time around, with the exception of the AI battles which are vastly improved, I'm a bit gutted with my F12015 experience so far... Personally I'd recommend waiting for patches / reviews (which generally seems to be a good idea for PC gaming this year *cough project cars cough* batman)

Looking at trusted reviews, which are coming out in the last few days F12015 seems to be getting an overall bashing as it is plagued by many bugs and a complete strip down of features e.g. No career mode, no safety car, no R&D, no challenge modes etc...

So for the sake of convenience, lets post links to reviews in this thread...

IGN - 4.8/10 : http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/07/17/f1-2015-pc-review

GAMESPOT - 6/10 : http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/f1-2015-review/1900-6416190/
  2. Ouch at those reviews.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. i got it for $30 from one of the resellers, i think i saw it down to $20 already. imo if youre an F1 fan its absolutely worth it at that price. ability to save during races is very nice.
  4. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  5. Well, the german site gamestar knows about the community's issues but ofc they never experience these things so they rate it 72/100, lol. (They never experience problems players do it's a funny phenomenom :D)
    I like the special at the german pcgames about the graphics/engine/hardware/performance.
    • Haha Haha x 1